ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
Just wanted to wish my Hokie friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I enjoy the banter with you guys and look forward to another year of fun with you guys. I hope the new year will bring nothing but good health and plenty of wealth to each of you....

And a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours Hoos. You are a very fine asset to this board.

Originally posted by PACKed House:
Merry Christmas to all you derelict, scrubs, curmudgeons, and beyotches!
You must be looking for the tarheel board.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
Just wanted to wish my Hokie friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! I enjoy the banter with you guys and look forward to another year of fun with you guys. I hope the new year will bring nothing but good health and plenty of wealth to each of you....
I thought it was going to be a bah humbug Christmas after my girl got pissed at me the night before last and didn't speak to me for nearly a day. But this morning, she sent me a text saying she's coming to pick me up and take me to her dad's house.

I was really happy about that.

Then I realized all 5 of her brothers and her dad will be there, and this might be a setup. I've got my boxing mouthpiece in my pocket just in case and I WILL Jackie Chan up in that beotch. I don't know karate, but I know how to bend at the knees and quickly gesture with my arms while making throaty kung fu sounds to appear genuinely knowledgeable and highly skilled in something very dangerous..

Happy birthday Jesus.

Glad you got things PATCHED up.
3dgrin.r191677.gif
Merry Christmas

Re: Merry Christmas/Happy Big J Birthday from St. Pete, Russia

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy Birthday to Jesus from St. Petersburg, Russia.

Originally posted by lucustookis:
Merry Christmas to all and a Happy Birthday to Jesus from St. Petersburg, Russia.
You're in St. Pete? Better be careful there my man, some of the meanest Bratva in the world run that town, products of the bitch wars. Those guys make Isis look like candy asses.

Happy Holidays. Checking in from Seoul. Not much of a Christmas out here, no family or presents to speak of...but I enjoyed my day off. That's something I suppose.

This post was edited on 12/26 8:08 PM by VTHokie1001K

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT