ADVERTISEMENT

NCSt killing UNCheat.

fathersonhokie

All-American
Jun 27, 2012
Love it

espec w/ all the UNC smack talk toward NCSt, having beaten NCSt (only 2ce in a row).
Nice to see NCSt putting things back in order

Tarholes are having a meltdown on their boards! I think Seahawk would blame global warming on the refs!
laugh.r191677.gif

Come on guys ease up.....you don't have a clue how much time they spent in those fake classes this week.

Originally posted by PACKed House:
Tarholes are having a meltdown on their boards! I think Seahawk would blame global warming on the refs!
laugh.r191677.gif
the cheater might be on to something, hard to say how much rainforest was cleared to supply the paper classes they had...............................................................................................................
This post was edited on 11/29 8:37 PM by 1bburgfan

Without Blake, Davis, the tutor, agents, money and gifts, it's just not fun for their players anymore
roll.r191677.gif

Looks like Fedora took himself out of the running to be Flurduh's next coach.

Originally posted by fathersonhokie:

Originally posted by Pirateswm1:
Without Blake, Davis, the tutor, agents, money and gifts, it's just not fun for their players anymore
roll.r191677.gif
Send lawyers, guns and money
Fats line 3 Fats line 3 PJ on the phone

Nothing Better than A Good Ole A$$ Wuppin at the County Landfill !!! You Can't Tutor That ....Do You think they will have a Internal Investigation on This ?

Originally posted by leeanderthal:
Love to see a plan come together.
Talked to my guy today and he said the situation for Carolina fell apart in the pregame talks. Apparently Fedora told the team to bring their A game for State. He must have forgotten his team is not use to having to show up for an A. So this confusion over them getting another easy A seems to have contributed to the bad play or lack thereof from Carolina.

Originally posted by Otis4411:

Talked to my guy today and he said the situation for Carolina fell apart in the pregame talks. Apparently Fedora told the team to bring their A game for State. He must have forgotten his team is not use to having to show up for an A. So this confusion over them getting another easy A seems to have contributed to the bad play or lack thereof from Carolina.
lmao

Congrats Packed and Otis. I am not surprised that you won but rather the manner in which you won. I'm still shocked it was a blowout. Enjoy it for the next year.

Originally posted by Otis4411:
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by notUNC71-00:
Congrats Packed and Otis. I am not surprised that you won but rather the manner in which you won. I'm still shocked it was a blowout. Enjoy it for the next year.
Thanks. I hope this helps us turn the corner with Doeren.

UNC alum Bob Lee Swagger has fallen off the Fedora bandwagon...

Lets get this out-of-the-way. The Massacre Amid The Pines made the Little Big Horn look like a picnic-in-the-park. No excuse whatsoever for such a "Hands Up" surrender. Were the Folding Fedorians doing a Ferguson demonstration?

laugh.r191677.gif

Swagger

I have been very disappointed in Fedora the way he handles discipline. I thought he was one of most straight forward coaches around before he got to UNC, but so far it appears he is a win at any cost guy, regardless of consequences.
When his thugs painted the Duke locker room and he said no punishment, I lost all respect for him.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

I have been very disappointed in Fedora the way he handles discipline. I thought he was one of most straight forward coaches around before he got to UNC, but so far it appears he is a win at any cost guy, regardless of consequences.
When his thugs painted the Duke locker room and he said no punishment, I lost all respect for him.
the "champions" rings didn't do it?

Originally posted by PACKed House:
UNC alum Bob Lee Swagger has fallen off the Fedora bandwagon...

Lets get this out-of-the-way. The Massacre Amid The Pines made the Little Big Horn look like a picnic-in-the-park. No excuse whatsoever for such a "Hands Up" surrender. Were the Folding Fedorians doing a Ferguson demonstration?

laugh.r191677.gif
"Massacre amid the pines".
roll.r191677.gif

Love this comment by our coach in the presser after the game...

"This is a blue-collar school and this is a work ethic, hands in the dirt school," Doeren said. "It's an agricultural school, a textile school and a engineering school. It is founded by tough people. That is what this football team will be, and that is what we were today."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT