ADVERTISEMENT

New FBS School in State

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
Liberty University will hold Press Conference at 5 p.m. to announce they are going FBS as Independent.

like many , the morals are only when it benefits their wallet...............time to start taxing churches when they start becoming involved in politics

Reactions: mrjolly01
Liberty has an ambitious plan for growth. So ambitious that they hired the disgraced athletic director from Baylor and fired the guy that got them to where they are now. There must be a moral in there somewhere.
Worst move I've ever seen hiring this Baylor guy after the disgrace he allowed to happen in Texas. The only reason you leave Baylor for Liberty is to hide from your wrong doings.

The AD did not allow anything to happen at Baylor. Stuff may have happened, but he did not know. Same as Louisville AD not knowing of sex parties for recruits. But coaching staff knew.

The AD did not allow anything to happen at Baylor. Stuff may have happened, but he did not know. Same as Louisville AD not knowing of sex parties for recruits. But coaching staff knew.
Baylor is one of the biggest dumpster fires ever....sure the AD didn't know.....that's why he bailed for a much lower job, good career move.

Liberty University will hold Press Conference at 5 p.m. to announce they are going FBS as Independent.

Outstanding and great job for Liberty. Onward Christian Soldiers. This is my kind of school. I love it's policies. Careful, those folks at Liberty are a "threat to America." They commit large amounts of crimes, threaten national security by bringing drugs and gang members across the border, and equally important, these people seem to work after they get out of college. Can you imagine the dam& outrage? These people actually go to work and don't demand handouts! What on earth is wrong with these folks at Liberty.

LMAO. I think you get my point. P.S. They do need to toughen up on the gay policies. They are a little bit to "pro gay" for my liking. I think Putin has it about right for Russia in their law. To sum it up, "any public displays of gay carries a 10,000 USD equivalent for offense one, and offense two gets jail time for 1 year, and offense 3 gets you a free trip to the Ukrainian border and a one way passport. " Different strokes for different folks I guess. Overall, I like Liberty. Now, I hate to admit this, but I actually worked last year and didn't riot or fly rainbow flags or support MS-13, I actually worked, so now I have to go file my taxes. I know....shame on me.

Outstanding and great job for Liberty. Onward Christian Soldiers. This is my kind of school. I love it's policies. Careful, those folks at Liberty are a "threat to America." They commit large amounts of crimes, threaten national security by bringing drugs and gang members across the border, and equally important, these people seem to work after they get out of college. Can you imagine the dam& outrage? These people actually go to work and don't demand handouts! What on earth is wrong with these folks at Liberty.

LMAO. I think you get my point. P.S. They do need to toughen up on the gay policies. They are a little bit to "pro gay" for my liking. I think Putin has it about right for Russia in their law. To sum it up, "any public displays of gay carries a 10,000 USD equivalent for offense one, and offense two gets jail time for 1 year, and offense 3 gets you a free trip to the Ukrainian border and a one way passport. " Different strokes for different folks I guess. Overall, I like Liberty. Now, I hate to admit this, but I actually worked last year and didn't riot or fly rainbow flags or support MS-13, I actually worked, so now I have to go file my taxes. I know....shame on me.
Lucas, you and Putin seem to have similar views on a lot of things. I suggest you move to Russia and leave us all freedom lovers alone here.

Lucas, you and Putin seem to have similar views on a lot of things. I suggest you move to Russia and leave us all freedom lovers alone here.

I have kind of moved to Russia. I live there anywhere from 3 to 9 months out of the year. My job mostly determines that length of time. I own a condo on the Black Sea.

Your one statement regarding "all of us" freedom lovers. So let me see, every individual in the US loves freedom, all 300+ million people except for ole Lucas? Come on man, make a better effort than that. I love freedom to, just like you, and I love the ole USA. But hey man, work is work. Like anyone else, I have to make a living.

As for Liberty, I simply like their school. They have actually done an impressive job with their online and satellite locations. Now, is it a VT? Heck no! But..the grads from Liberty are no threat to world order or decency. After all, Jon Luke, the son of Duck Dynasty's Willie Robinson goes there and he seems like a good kid.

LU...a school full of religious, bigoted morons.

Wow, an impressive and broad generalization. I like how you tie the link with religion and bigoted. That's crazy talk in my opinion, but hey, u have your opinion and I have mine. I will say this, their tuition is far to high. It's truly impressive at the differences in tuition between private and public schools. The only major exception I can think of is BYU. Their tuition is alarmingly low, and much lower than the overwhelming majority of most other major public schools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT