ADVERTISEMENT

Nicky Satan going down........Priceless!!!!

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
I feel sure HR slept in the fetal position last night......always a pleasure to watch that cheating fool at Bama lose a game.

Agreed....one of the few teams I always enjoy seeing lose. Did you see the twitter fight Herbie had with the Ole Miss fans? Pretty funny.

Lol the Criminal Tide wasn't the only team in Ala. to get trucked this weekend. That RB from LSU is a beast.

Agreed....one of the few teams I always enjoy seeing lose. Did you see the twitter fight Herbie had with the Ole Miss fans? Pretty funny.
I didn't see that but I saw where a Bama fan got clothes lined by a cop for throwing food at Ole Miss players after they won.......HR, was that you????? LMAO

That LSU RB is frightening. Best I've seen in a long time. HR , hope you could make it down for the Bama game. Serving baked crow after the game.

Oops, forgot to mention the RB's name,Fournette.

Last edited:
You folks may enjoy seeing Alabama lose, but not as much as I enjoy seeing UVA lose. I have reached the point to where I enjoy seeing VA lose almost as much as I enjoy seeing VT win. I totally despise Mr. Jefferson's University's football team.

You folks may enjoy seeing Alabama lose, but not as much as I enjoy seeing UVA lose. I have reached the point to where I enjoy seeing VA lose almost as much as I enjoy seeing VT win. I totally despise Mr. Jefferson's University's football team.

Riddle me this, Hoos. How is that clown Mike London still head coach at UVA? I know the answer but I wonder if you do.

Riddle me this, Hoos. How is that clown Mike London still head coach at UVA? I know the answer but I wonder if you do.
Cash is King.....already paying off to many other coaches. As long as we have the same AD, London has a chance to be the coach.

Last edited:
Well I say keep him. Maybe just maybe he will pull it out for you. Meanwhile it allows VT to pull ahead in recruiting in the state. (Of course if we can keep them in the state!!!)

Well I say keep him. Maybe just maybe he will pull it out for you. Meanwhile it allows VT to pull ahead in recruiting in the state. (Of course if we can keep them in the state!!!)
I'm not sure you are pulling away in state on recruiting.....amazingly London has shown he can recruit, just can't coach. In fact I think both schools have allowed other schools to come in our backyard and take players we should be getting.

Some of these recruiting deals puzzle me, like a couple from Roanoke/SWVA area that went to Tennessee. I guess the ole days of shady stuff on Ole Rocky Top are still alive and well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT