ADVERTISEMENT

Oh Heels. So close.

Thank God Fedora took Hood out of the game.....one interesting note....the crowd was 70-30 Gamecocks....
Hood had major offers...I often wonder why a kid would choose a basketball school over SEC schools, football ACC schools....at best UNC will just be bowl eligible meaning the whole time Hood is there, I doubt they win more than 7 games per year....it just amazes me that DT from Virginia committed to UNC over Tech, and some SEC schools...

UNC was wayyyy more talented than that USC-E team.....the Cocks are a pretty bad team, but thankfully M.W. played like an idiot.

It was good to see UNC get beat. Why good players reject VT and SEC schools to go to sorry schools is a puzzle to me. Look on UNC's and UVA's roster and there are some players who made very dumb decisions.

I for one am disappointed that UNC lost. I always root for SEC to lose. I don't care who they play. As far as I am concerned the SEC has more media bias than Notre Dame. To see the mancrush ESPN has on SEC is disgusting. I do say this- UNC has a pretty good team. The defense did better than I anticipated. I really expected a shootout but it became a defensive struggle. Without some of the mistakes, UNC definitely wins. UNC was the better team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT