ADVERTISEMENT

Our Man Bud is here to Stay...

No way, really?! All kidding aside, he was not going anywhere. He is a life time Hokie, just like Hoos2xNC, thou neither will ever admit it.
happy.r191677.gif

Dang...that was uncalled for.....don't make me mad, you will not like me mad....
uzi.r191677.gif

I think this is a really interesting development, especially considering the length of the contract for his DC being longer than his HC. For one thing it shows that Whit certainly understood what he already had in Bud Foster and that he was willing to put up this kind of money to keep him in place. It also seems that having the DC already locked up for the next 5 years only enhances the possibility that a really sharp new OC could be brought in sooner, who could eventually slide over into the HC role once Frank decides to hang it up. Its purely speculation of course, but still a very interesting thought.

Yeah that is unusual for an assistant coach to have a longer contract than a head coach. But I like the implications.

When your Head Coach is 68 and looking to retire in the next year or so, It's not hard to figure out ! Our new AD has a Plan and it includes Bud Foster .....we are in good hands with Whit !!!!!

Originally posted by PACKed House:
I am glad that the rumor I posted about TAMU was wrong. Foster is your biggest recruit!
Last week Bud said neither he nor his agent had any discussions with A&M.

I heard his new extension has a buy out clause in it. If true, this is very unusual for an assistant Coach. As anyone heard any thing about this? Thanks

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT