ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue should be an easy road victory

Jul 13, 2013
The program is down and is at its worst in Purdue football history. They just don't have recruits. One win may be all they may get. loloolololololoolololololoololololololoololololoolololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!

YOU WANT ME TO SAY Purdue IS GOING TO BEAT VT? LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLO VT must be weak. lololoolololololoolololo Ohio State will blow you off the map. lololololoololololooll Purdue is no match for the Buckeyes.

YOU WANT ME TO SAY Purdue IS GOING TO BEAT VT? LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLO VT must be weak. lololoolololololoolololo Ohio State will blow you off the map. lololololoololololooll Purdue is no match for the Buckeyes.
Your posts are idiotic. No road win is that easy as a rule and you should be intelligent enough to realize that unless you are the typical Hoo troll.

No, he might be right. Purdue is god awful.
That's my boy! lolololololoolololololololoololololololololololoolololololololo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They can't wait for basketball season to start at Purdue. lolololololololo Number 1

This thread is fascinating to me. I think I'll go register on a Hawaii board somewhere and start a thread telling them how bad UVa is. I bet they'd like that.

This thread is fascinating to me. I think I'll go register on a Hawaii board somewhere and start a thread telling them how bad UVa is. I bet they'd like that.
That's if they heard of VT lololololoololololololololoololololololololoolololololo!!!!!!!!!!! Lot of pineapples there.

Moronovich, you do realize Purdue lost to Marshall? Why are you still posting? You were attempting to stir up trouble and agitate some folks, and you do so early on as Purdue had control of the game and you assumed Purdue would hold on and win. Purdue lost. Purdue did what they have done since the history of their school, and that is......have a let down. Face it, you are second fiddle in your state to the likes of Indiana and clearly, Notre Dame. Most people around the nation do not know what state Purdue is located. Dude.....you lost. It's over. No need to post. You have lost the game, and you are now left to shifting the debate in an attempt at whether VT is "popular" or not. That's not the discussion or debate. The discussion and debate is as your screen name hints.....Purdue. That discussion is over. Marshall beat ya.

And yes....your first post was correct. Purdue will be an easy road win, just like it was an easy home win for.....wait for it......wait for it.....Marshall.

Purdue????? I thought that was the big man at Vanderbilt. Is there a school named Purdue????

Moronovich, you do realize Purdue lost to Marshall? Why are you still posting? You were attempting to stir up trouble and agitate some folks, and you do so early on as Purdue had control of the game and you assumed Purdue would hold on and win. Purdue lost. Purdue did what they have done since the history of their school, and that is......have a let down. Face it, you are second fiddle in your state to the likes of Indiana and clearly, Notre Dame. Most people around the nation do not know what state Purdue is located. Dude.....you lost. It's over. No need to post. You have lost the game, and you are now left to shifting the debate in an attempt at whether VT is "popular" or not. That's not the discussion or debate. The discussion and debate is as your screen name hints.....Purdue. That discussion is over. Marshall beat ya.

And yes....your first post was correct. Purdue will be an easy road win, just like it was an easy home win for.....wait for it......wait for it.....Marshall.

Hey man, you forgot Northewestern, the best school in the state. Mike Wilbon would be dissapointed in you....lol

Got to love HR6's enthusiasm. Whereas I share your sentiment, I just am not as confident. We always lose one head-scratcher against a team that shouldn't win against us. Then there are the tightly contested games that we seem to lose lately. Miami, UNC, ECU always plays us tight.

The program is down and is at its worst in Purdue football history. They just don't have recruits. One win may be all they may get. loloolololololoolololololoololololololoololololoolololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah!

We lost to Wake Forest 6-3 in overtime last year. Just throwing that out there. Couldn't beat ECU at home. Throwing that in for good measure as well. We could very well lose to Purdue -- especially with all the ambiguity about our QB situation.

If you lose to Purdue you can join me in counting down the days until Basketball season....
Good one.

I'm counting down anyway, anticipating seeing how much we improve this year. UVa is going to be a beast this year.

We lost to Wake Forest 6-3 in overtime last year. Just throwing that out there. Couldn't beat ECU at home. Throwing that in for good measure as well. We could very well lose to Purdue -- especially with all the ambiguity about our QB situation.

Totally agree. If we can't move the ball through the air I believe we will lose at Purdue. With our QB situation there are no gimees against a D1 team on the road.

Purdue sucks on D. We could lose but I say we won't. Their record under their coach is horrible. I remember when they had a very good FB team back in the dark ages.

Purdue sucks on D. We could lose but I say we won't. Their record under their coach is horrible. I remember when they had a very good FB team back in the dark ages.
Purdue is in the third year of a complete rebuild. The defense has not been what you would want, but looks to be improved this year. Linebacker is young but looks pretty solid. Purdue has been rotating a bunch of defensive interior players in the first two games and are creating pretty good push. DE is a position in need of better play. Robinson (returner) was suspended for first 2 games but will pay against VT. Two good lock down corners, but are not tall and people try to go after them at times because of that. Safety is not as well established. Now playing Marshall and Indiana State so far doesn't prove a lot about this year's defense. I see this as a year of continued improvement and growth. Purdue is the underdog, but I am looking ahead for the challenge. The fans will be friendly and you will have a great time if you come to the game.

Last edited:
Get a load of this guy

This guy is on the message board of almost every Purdue opponent spewing nonsense and his signature lololol.......... he was blocked from the Purdue boards many times. Most believe he is actually a fan of our rival Indiana and does this to embarrass us. No one can be this big of a stroke except Jarred at Subway, another IU grad.

VT has played many games in past few years that should have been an easy victory, yet we lost because of a weak offense. We have lost to many inferior teams. But we should beat Purdue. Heck, I believe they lost to UVA a couple years ago.

Offense is on the uptick, now that the Oline is carrying their meat tenderizer like the D's lunch pail, what could go wrong, right? Recruiting is not going too good, but have lots of young kids playing and waiting in the wings for their chance.

A VT W, w offense, defense and maybe special teams scoring...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT