ADVERTISEMENT

Retiring Beamers is gaining momentum

The above post that hokiemtc wrote under "originally posted by pckank1 WAS NOT my original post!

hokiemtc,

If you are going to quote me, quote me. Geez, not only did you remove most of what I posted to mislead everyone, but you filled some of your own words into some quotes as if I said it. So, you did a lot more than "finished filling out" my timeline. Just when I thought you could not have any less class, you dropped lower with this post.

Sunny,

I have never cared about name calling, criticism, or constant attacks by a few certain people that I ignored a long time ago, (it is a message board, so who cares?), but am I wrong for thinking it crosses the line when someone quotes someone using the "originally posted by" and then fills in their own words or leaves out enough words to dramatically change the post's meaning? I don't care what a lot of people on here think, but there are a few people on here I respect and enjoy posting with, and I would rather them not think I said things I didn't. Thanks.

You're right, or course. My apologies, I meant to do that when I posted it originally, but failed to do so.

It's fixed now.

No, as expected, you fixed nothing. Whatever, man. I can assume most everyone knows how you post, so I guess I don't need to worry about it when you use your own words and say I said it, and/or remove lots of words to change the meaning of what I posted.

Now you're just making assumptions about whose words I was referencing, since the post doesn't name anyone in particular. Paranoid much?

Originally posted by pckank1:

Sunny,

I have never cared about name calling, criticism, or constant attacks by a few certain people that I ignored a long time ago, (it is a message board, so who cares?), but am I wrong for thinking it crosses the line when someone quotes someone using the "originally posted by" and then fills in their own words or leaves out enough words to dramatically change the post's meaning? I don't care what a lot of people on here think, but there are a few people on here I respect and enjoy posting with, and I would rather them not think I said things I didn't. Thanks.
Sorry, I was really busy yesterday with my new smoking hot girlfriend. I don't see anything that is in glaring violation of board rules. Maybe he edited it out, but as of now, the post doesn't reference or quote you, though I understand the assumption is it's implied.

I don't think you should worry. Any of the regulars here would have to be sniffing gasoline if they failed to recognize your hardline stance on the current staff, staff changes and the last 10 yrs of Hokie football in general. I don't mean that as an insult, just that you have clarified who you support and why numerous times, so facetious comments wouldn't reflect on you anyway.

Hokiemtc, play nice and stop antagonizing kank please. Let's try to get along.

For the record, my comment above on Manley's rebuttal was an attempt at good-natured humor, not a jab.

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:

Sorry, I was really busy yesterday with my new smoking hot girlfriend...
Just because we read it on a message board, doesn't mean it's true...I think we need proof or she doesn't exist.
wink.r191677.gif

I agree, we need a picture of this smoking hot girlfriend......we will be the judge!!!

Originally posted by pckank1:

Sunny,

Sorry, I was really busy yesterday with my new smoking hot girlfriend. I don't see anything that is in glaring violation of board rules. Maybe he edited it out, but as of now, the post doesn't reference or quote you, though I understand the assumption is it's implied.

I don't think you should worry. Any of the regulars here would have to be sniffing gasoline if they failed to recognize your hardline stance on the current staff, staff changes and the last 10 yrs of Hokie football in general. I don't mean that as an insult, just that you have clarified who you support and why numerous times, so facetious comments wouldn't reflect on you anyway.

For the record, my comment above on Manley's rebuttal was an attempt at good-natured humor, not a jab.
No worries. I just didn't want quoting people and changing their posts to make it look like they said something they didn't to become a habit around here. As for your earlier comment, I thought it was good-natured humor as well as a good old fashioned jab, and it was pretty funny, so you can keep those coming all day long.

I agree with the others about the girlfriend. We need pictures because while I believe you when you say you were with your "smoking hot girlfriend", she could just be a girl who smokes and sweats a lot.
smile.r191677.gif

Well you guys are gonna have to wait. I accidentally pushed her out of bed this morning, she fell against my cactus plant and popped. Gotta get an innertube patch kit because I'm not taking pictures of her in this condition. You'd think for $250, the repair kit would be included.

Well you guys are gonna have to wait. I accidentally pushed her out of bed this morning, she fell against my cactus plant and popped. Gotta get an innertube patch kit because I'm not taking pictures of her in this condition. You'd think for $250, the repair kit would be included.
well you came to the right place......... plenty of unnamed hot air here
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Got you covered.

4980287471_4ff9457a62.jpg

Originally posted by VTSmitty:
Got you covered.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by VTSmitty:
Lol. About the same age. Never met them before, but very sweet girls.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Thank you for cleaning this up Smitty. I just realized that these are not the chicks you were telling me about the week before.

*sigh* OK, as you wish.

There's really not much else going on right now except for antagonizing pckank1, is there?

Originally posted by hokiemtc:

*sigh* OK, as you wish.

There's really not much else going on right now except for antagonizing pckank1, is there?
Sure Babcock to WVU

Originally posted by hokiemtc:

Partial truth line of thinking by some unnamed person in this thread:

2007...all we heard was how bad our offense was, and we should consider changes.

2008...this is just not good enough for a lot of people because our stats were not flashy.

2009...THIS is where we were as a program then...only managing 155 total yards of offense on national TV against #1 ranked Bama in a game that was otherwise very winnable if not for the putrid offense.

2010...changes??? Not a chance.

2011...yet, once again, not good enough, and the screaming for offensive change kept going.

2012...we have our first non 10 win season since 2003.
2013...the offense still stinks, and Stiney is still sitting in the booth.

2014...the offense still stinks, and Stiney is still sitting in the booth.

I finished filling out the timeline for that certain unnamed person, since there was so much relevant information that was left out in an attempt to deceive.

This post was edited on 12/17 6:09 PM by hokiemtc
Tell me, how far from Lane Stadium must Stiney be before you and Lustikookis stop blaming him for the offense? Would a hundred-mile radius be sufficient? Or must he be out of state?

Stiney hasn't been the OC for several years now. Let it go...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT