ADVERTISEMENT

Shai McKenzie

Hokiepoke

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2003
Greenville, SC
Does anyone know why Shai is not seeing the field? Peoples, a former walkon. is getting plenty of carries as backup, but not Shai. Is he still dealing with his injury or is there something else?

I thought I spotted someone wearing his jersey on defense when UVA scored their only touchdown yesterday. Number and name. Apparently it wasn't him.

Hasn't he been in the doghouse before? I can't speculate to what's going on with him but Bitter confirmed he did not dress out yesterday, and his absence from the field lately has been noticeable and puzzling.

Does anyone know why Shai is not seeing the field? Peoples, a former walkon. is getting plenty of carries as backup, but not Shai. Is he still dealing with his injury or is there something else?

Shai is now off of the team. It's sad because he is DEFINITELY and CLEARLY the best RB on this team. He showed that 2 years ago as the kid had incredible quicks and a fantastic burst of speed to go with it. He has had personal issues and his mother had a pretty big twitter complaint a few weeks ago regarding him not getting enough touches or playing time. I would agree with her 100% as it relates strictly to football, but...........there is the behavior-off of the field kind of stuff that caused him to be in the doghouse and not get the touches or carries he wanted. That's the deal with Shai. It's not injury related. He's healthy.

Shai is now off of the team. It's sad because he is DEFINITELY and CLEARLY the best RB on this team. He showed that 2 years ago as the kid had incredible quicks and a fantastic burst of speed to go with it. He has had personal issues and his mother had a pretty big twitter complaint a few weeks ago regarding him not getting enough touches or playing time. I would agree with her 100% as it relates strictly to football, but...........there is the behavior-off of the field kind of stuff that caused him to be in the doghouse and not get the touches or carries he wanted. That's the deal with Shai. It's not injury related. He's healthy.
Got to respect JF for not putting up with any BS.

You must conduct yourself in an acceptable manner as you are a representative of our team and our school. Aso, you must be supportive of your teammates . Lastl ,you must be willing to put in the work accademically and on the practice firld..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT