ADVERTISEMENT

TCU vs Ole Miss......

I thought TCU belonged in the playoffs all along. This is a statement game for them right now.

Let's see here, chick filet bowl with Texas Christian playing and Tim Tebow commentating. Did anyone really think ole miss had a chance? They're basically playing against God himself.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
LOL....the Big Bad SEC West sucks another one.....overrated!!!
lol do they even play defense in that conference?????????????????????????????????????????? They could use another dozen or so top 10 recruiting classes.
This post was edited on 12/31 6:07 PM by 1bburgfan

I think ole HR has been drinking to much of the SEC Kool-aid......maybe they should start playing better OC teams to prepare them for bowl season.

TCU was shafted big time by the stoopid committee. Their ONE loss all year was at Baylor and that score was 61-58. Ohio State lost to us at their place.

How do you score 58 and lose? If anyone screwed them it's their own conference for not having a championship game period. How can you discuss this until all the teams have played. You don't think an OSU team that destroyed a good Wisc team has improved? Let them play out, then we can discuss how bad the decisions were.

"How can you discuss this until all the teams have played."

You are right, lets all just wait until after the season is over to discuss college football in general. Stating one's opinion on a subject during the season is madness.

On this particular subject, we should just wait and see who wins the NC to see how good the current system is. If you agree on the winner then I guess you will think the current system is best.

ok I'll play, I don't think Ala deserves to be in the playoff , they play in the weak ass SEC West .................. TCU can have their spot.

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:

How do you score 58 and lose? If anyone screwed them it's their own conference for not having a championship game period. How can you discuss this until all the teams have played. You don't think an OSU team that destroyed a good Wisc team has improved? Let them play out, then we can discuss how bad the decisions were.
There's been a lot of controversy about the tosu win over wiscey. I kind of wonder myself if wiscey took a dive for the conference. It does make sense.

"ok I'll play, I don't think Ala deserves to be in the
playoff , they play in the weak ass SEC West .................. TCU can
have their spot."

Why don't you wait until the season is over before you decide..

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:

There's been a lot of controversy about the tosu win over wiscey. I kind of wonder myself if wiscey took a dive for the conference. It does make sense.
lol Sunny , like Syracuse did for us in 1999?

still waiting on some1 to tell me how you cant score 58 and lose and don't play a conference championship game, (1 less game than all the others ) and deserve......................................................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT