ADVERTISEMENT

The ACC placed 3 teams in the final top 10...

hokiemtc

Hokie Hall of Fame
Mar 29, 2002
1. Clemson, 9) FSU, 10) UNC.

Not a bad showing for a league that didn't have 3 teams on the radar to start the season.

1) Clemson, 9) FSU, 10) unacknowledged due to athletic and academic criminalities

FIFY!!

ACC is 2nd best conference behind SEC.
Judged by 1) # of players drafted and 2) total # of players in the league, that's been true for yrs.
And if recent ACC HC hires are as good as they appear, it will be more clear on the field.

Granted they won, but they should have never been in playoffs.

But let's never forget they lost to VT.

VT would be more likely to schedule them than the Little 10. Someday I hope to find out why Big 10, and PAC 10 and to lesser extent Big 12 are so over rated. I guess they get a lot of wins over MAC and Ohio Valley Conference teams.

Reactions: Salemite
VT would be more likely to schedule them than the Little 10. Someday I hope to find out why Big 10, and PAC 10 and to lesser extent Big 12 are so over rated. I guess they get a lot of wins over MAC and Ohio Valley Conference teams.
LMAO.....the SEC plays the weakest out of conference schedule of any conference. They are overrated as a conference, they have a few really good teams but overall they are overrated. Look at Bama's OCC, if not for the made for TV matchup with Wisconsin it would be a complete joke.....Middle Tenn....Louisana Monroe....Charleston Southern....now that's a power house OCC. The MAC and Ohio Valley are power conferences compared to the teams Nicky Satan schedules. You do realize if Bama had lost Saturday the mighty SEC wouldn't have gotten a team in the playoffs.....yea real power house.

Reactions: Salemite
LMAO.....the SEC plays the weakest out of conference schedule of any conference. They are overrated as a conference, they have a few really good teams but overall they are overrated. Look at Bama's OCC, if not for the made for TV matchup with Wisconsin it would be a complete joke.....Middle Tenn....Louisana Monroe....Charleston Southern....now that's a power house OCC. The MAC and Ohio Valley are power conferences compared to the teams Nicky Satan schedules. You do realize if Bama had lost Saturday the mighty SEC wouldn't have gotten a team in the playoffs.....yea real power house.
the SEC is clearly superior
generally better athletes top to bottom
bigger. faster. stronger, quicker
more players in the NFL -- every.single.year
problem is they have to play each other
somewhat circular; nonetheless true
the eyeball test alone ought to tell you the SEC is better

the sec is living off a 9 year run when they were spoon fed look at all bowl matchups all are set to give sec best chance to win who owns SEC network ? hummmmmm Espn ask colin cowherd about the bias and when he worked there? and why he left

the sec is living off a 9 year run when they were spoon fed look at all bowl matchups all are set to give sec best chance to win who owns SEC network ? hummmmmm Espn ask colin cowherd about the bias and when he worked there? and why he left
no

nice comeback. pair that with so and you will have a complete set. why is it that we have smart asses on this board that seem to just want to piss people off? go away salamander !

no disputing they have had the best athletes the ESPN machine has been hyping them for last 10 years Why they are invested in them ! you think all these kids don't want to be mentioned on ESPN? they better hope ALA pulls it off this year because their death grip is slipping and ESPN is nervous

the SEC is clearly superior
generally better athletes top to bottom
bigger. faster. stronger, quicker
more players in the NFL -- every.single.year
problem is they have to play each other
somewhat circular; nonetheless true
the eyeball test alone ought to tell you the SEC is better
Good morning HR......LOL

Anyone who says the SEC isn't the best conference, simply doesn't know much about college football. Let every Big 10 team play Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, Georgia and Florida. Then get back with me.

Anyone who says the SEC isn't the best conference, simply doesn't know much about college football. Let every Big 10 team play Alabama, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, Georgia and Florida. Then get back with me.
You better hope the SEC has a better bowl season or you will look foolish again like last year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT