ADVERTISEMENT

The Fittest College in the Country!

I thought this was some bs but it really is a piece done by the Active Times. That's a great thing to be ranked high in.

As a fairly recent VT grad I can tell you that VT does it right. I was a recruited athlete, I won't tell you the sport but eventually I was heavily involved in the club & intramural system and it is crazy how many students got involved. The gyms which are obviously free for students are all top notch and full of state of the art equipment. Throw in the many delicious locally grown food options and I'm not surprised by these rankings.

Great school if you want to work out and stay in shape!

As a fairly recent VT grad I can tell you that VT does it right. I was a recruited athlete, I won't tell you the sport but eventually I was heavily involved in the club & intramural system and it is crazy how many students got involved. The gyms which are obviously free for students are all top notch and full of state of the art equipment. Throw in the many delicious locally grown food options and I'm not surprised by these rankings.

Great school if you want to work out and stay in shape!

Which sport dude? Are you Jason Bourne? Jk, but for real, lacrosse? No shame in playing any sport, but please don't tell me you were the bass fishing middleweight champ.

Which sport dude? Are you Jason Bourne? Jk, but for real, lacrosse? No shame in playing any sport, but please don't tell me you were the bass fishing middleweight champ.

Haha I'm sure Mr. Hoo will get a kick out of it, but I was all state in soccer....played for the US Olympic development team in HS. Got recruited to come play for VT and broke my ankle in the months leading up to me attending VT. The coach who recruited me then retired and the new guy didn't want anything to do with me haha. Never regretted attending and graduating from VT though, took one visit to Blacksbug, they took me through all the sports facilities, saw the Hokiestone and fell in love with the place. I had a few scholarship offers from smaller universities in my area, but VT was the place for me.

I'm an out of state guy and was drawn to VT as I was recruited there....don't know any UVA grads etc so I never grew up with the rivalry. Probably while I'm so level headed haha.

That's pretty awesome but it's a shame you didn't get to continue on with your soccer career. I played all sports but was average in most....except dodgeball. I was the dodgeball champion once for several weeks. I think that could have possibly been the prescription meth they put me on for adhd. Seriously..

I played in the NFL 8 yrs. Yea, a little something you guys don't know about me. Scored 14 tds. Then I went on to become head over the Secret Service...from there I served two terms as governor of Puerto Rico, starred in 4 movies and then went on to start my own real estate business in Hawaii, eventually becoming the cliche American tycoon. In my honor, nearly every day on all tv stations in Maui, they start every forecast by mentioning my name (Sunny). It's the least they could do for the economic boom I instigated across the islands.

Haha I'm sure Mr. Hoo will get a kick out of it, but I was all state in soccer....played for the US Olympic development team in HS. Got recruited to come play for VT and broke my ankle in the months leading up to me attending VT. The coach who recruited me then retired and the new guy didn't want anything to do with me haha. Never regretted attending and graduating from VT though, took one visit to Blacksbug, they took me through all the sports facilities, saw the Hokiestone and fell in love with the place. I had a few scholarship offers from smaller universities in my area, but VT was the place for me.

I'm an out of state guy and was drawn to VT as I was recruited there....don't know any UVA grads etc so I never grew up with the rivalry. Probably while I'm so level headed haha.
LOL......they may have to work on my heart Monday as well.....a Hokie that understands Soccer is a real sport.

That's pretty awesome but it's a shame you didn't get to continue on with your soccer career. I played all sports but was average in most....except dodgeball. I was the dodgeball champion once for several weeks. I think that could have possibly been the prescription meth they put me on for adhd. Seriously..

I played in the NFL 8 yrs. Yea, a little something you guys don't know about me. Scored 14 tds. Then I went on to become head over the Secret Service...from there I served two terms as governor of Puerto Rico, starred in 4 movies and then went on to start my own real estate business in Hawaii, eventually becoming the cliche American tycoon. In my honor, nearly every day on all tv stations in Maui, they start every forecast by mentioning my name (Sunny). It's the least they could do for the economic boom I instigated across the islands.
Wow.....all that led to you being a mod on a message board.....LOL

Man, I tell you one thing,the first liar doesn't have a chance with this group. Hoos you are pretty chipper for a guy getting ready to go under the knife. HR6 you will be now be known as HR 3. A demotion because of your undying love for coach Satin. Sunny, you were not in the Secret service. I have so many contacts and they all say that you were turned down three times by the board of refusals. I myself ran the largest manufacturing corp. in North America. I am now living on my own island where I actually see a true Sunny Beach Wave almost every day of the year. Harrumph, fap, egad!

Reactions: Hoos19NC

I call BS on this! I am the only damn dodge ball champion on here!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT