ADVERTISEMENT

This sums it up.

fathersonhokie

All-American
Jun 27, 2012
B3EsVenCQAAFwDn.jpg

Wow.

fatherson, if this board had a post of the year contest, I would definitely nominate this one! A picture truly is worth a thousand words, and this one might be worth two thousand words.

Does anyone think Nick Saban would be thrilled about making it to overtime with no points on the board against a 2-8 team? Is this really what this program has been reduced to?

Funny, because I remember watching this live and cursing the tv with a few wtf's.

Yeah, this horse has a broken leg and we need to shoot it. I love you Beamer but its time.

A sad state here in hokienation but someone sent me an email today saying I had broken Loogee's heart and a link to this thread.

It's a brief but satisfying consolation. Not sure he even realizes that most of us would probably thank him for the well wishes.

This photo will be his undoing. Its almost as though hes out of touch with reality...and its already on various sites this morning.

This is what you get when half of the coaching staff does not recruit, and leaves it up to the assistant coaches. to many years of missing on top recruits is finally rearing it ugly head.......

That photo is too funny! The ball&chain had me running errands yesterday so I did not get to watch the game. WTF was going on with your offense? Was it bad play calling, no blocking, dropped passes? I was shocked when I saw the score! Your offense and defense could not be farther apart. And imagine just how good your D would be if your offense moved the ball and had a higher time of possession.

I think Beamer is out of touch big time but I will take it one step further...... HE IS IN DENIAL TOO

Originally posted by PACKed House:
That photo is too funny! The ball&chain had me running errands yesterday so I did not get to watch the game. WTF was going on with your offense? Was it bad play calling, no blocking, dropped passes? I was shocked when I saw the score! Your offense and defense could not be farther apart. And imagine just how good your D would be if your offense moved the ball and had a higher time of possession.
Yes ,yes,and not dropped passes but uncatchable passes.

Reminds me of our last years with Bobby. You love the guy but why can't he see that it is way past time for him to be gone and is only damaging the reputation even further by hanging on. You guys need a completely new coaching staff, starting at the top.

If VT could have won 3-0, it would have been the "best game in VT history".

Defense throws a shutout.
Punter had 9 punts
Scored just enough points to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT