ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer to Maryland

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
I heard that a VT football player is transferring to Maryland. It is just a rumor, thus I will not name player.

I do not like NCAA transfer rule.

Maryland has a scumbag coaching staff that probably recruited him to leave VT.

Hard to blame him, he should have been a LB and now he is riding the pine as a RB.

I wish Tre the very best of luck at UMD. I think he was right to go elsewhere and I wish that we had the depth to have put him at LB where he would likely be starting at MLB this year and last. UMD is his dads alma mater.

Don't blame him....he's already graduated, has one year left and is buried on the depth chart. MD has no RB depth and this is Trey's last chance at getting on the field. I wish him luck.

Reactions: vtpmt81
Yeah I don't blame him either, but leaving his brothers was a tough decision. He must really want to be a RB where I was hoping we'd give him a try at LB.

Reactions: VTHokie1001K
Don't blame him....he's already graduated, has one year left and is buried on the depth chart. MD has no RB depth and this is Trey's last chance at getting on the field. I wish him luck.

Pretty much agree. He could help Maryland a lot and that is where his Dad went to school so you know he has a soft spot for the Terps. He will always be a Hokie since he has a degree. Good Luck to him and I hope he really does well and rushes for 1,000 yards and stays healthy.

Reactions: VTHokie1001K
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT