ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Defense

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
Did anyone watch the UNC defense get burnt for 650 yards on the ground last night with a Baylor team that used 5 quarterbacks. Baylor put up over 700 yards of offense with their 2 top QBs, wide receiver and running back all out with injuries.

I only saw a few min, but one of Baylor's RBs was a true stud. A cut above anything we've had since Williams and Wilson.

Last edited:
I couldn't believe UNCheat didn't stuff the middle and make Baylor pass.....Fedore did a poor job of making adjustments last night.

Did anyone watch the UNC defense get burnt for 650 yards on the ground last night with a Baylor team that used 5 quarterbacks. Baylor put up over 700 yards of offense with their 2 top QBs, wide receiver and running back all out with injuries.
I heard the talking heads say something to the effect of, Cheater Hole's troubles belonged to former players, former coaches, and the program would likely emerge unscathed?

Chizak"The pompous" was not at his best. Baylors dominance was scary.
UNC has more friends in high places than anyone except the almighty. I have said all along that the NCAA is waiting for the BB season to end and then will proceed to get tough with the women's BB team only and that will end it.

I just hope the football team gets slammed to point where they will never be a threat to beat VT.

I have yet to figure out why good players go there, unless it's for easy classes.

Yeah, remember when I said prior to our game with them that they weren't a very good team? Well, check out their craptastic performance yesterday and the game against Clemson. Dumbasses gave up almost 1,500 yards of offense in their last two games combined. :D

The ACC has a lot of ground to make up. Baylor dominated the line of scrimmage. Hard to make adjustments for that. Same thing with us last night. I was told 2 weeks ago we were in trouble because of their size and strengths. SEC West is just way ahead of most all teams in the ACC. I expect Clemson to find out tonight the same thing.

I hope Clemson totally destroys the Okies. The Okies are on my most hated list.
Baylor's offensive line was a surprise to UNC. Fedora never adjusted his linebackers to compensate for their blocking scheme. Baylor's team speed was much more than UNC and their line was really big and mobile. If they hadn't had their injuries, they looked like they could be in the Final Four. Even though we'd have lost, I'd like to see what adjustments Bud would have made in that game.

I'd like to see Clemson take care of OK today. They're going to have to get pressure on their QB.

Bad as I hate to do it I'm going to pull for Clemson in the NC game. I'm tired of the SEC is so superior crap.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT