ADVERTISEMENT

UVA announces London will return

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
Just made my day.......not!!! I guess no matter what happens on Friday both coaches will be back. I just don't see Frank being let go either. Sure am glad it's Basketball season. I was feeling so good after the TarHoles lost to Butler today and then I heard about London......Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

Originally posted by Hoos19NC:
Just made my day.......not!!! I guess no matter what happens on Friday both coaches will be back. I just don't see Frank being let go either. Sure am glad it's Basketball season. I was feeling so good after the TarHoles lost to Butler today and then I heard about London......Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
You too brother.

And you too Kank. Don't eat too much and make yourselves miserable tomorrow.

I think UVa just made a good decision. There has been obvious progress at UVa. Why be so happy about basketball. UVa is good, we're not, Duke or UVa wins ACC, Kentucky wins it all, totally dominant. Where in there do we get excited?

Happy Thanksgiving to you Hokies, and I hope you all survive the day!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

This proves that lower level mediocrity in football is acceptable at UVA. Is it the same at Virginia Tech?

When I picked up the Richmond paper this morning there was a large photo of London on front page of Sports section. I got mad and tore it in half and threw it in trash can without reading it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT