ADVERTISEMENT

UVA's new coach is.....

Some Over Paid Long Contracted Loss Soul.... But he will a Prick once he settles In.

Some Over Paid Long Contracted Loss Soul.... But he will a Prick once he settles In.

Some Over Paid Long Contracted Loss Soul.... But he will Be a Prick once he settles In.

If Littlepage can take long enough UVA will miss the entire recruiting period leading up to national signing day. Glad Whit was smart enough to be first out of the gate with a guy who's hit the ground running and out trying to poach commits from the schools who left themselves coachless and dead in the recruiting water. We've got a chance to make some really nice gains right now.

UVA should let O'Conner and Bennett coach football in addition to baseball and basketball. O'Conner could do offense and Bennett be defensive coordinator. Heck put tennis coach on football staff also.

UVA should let O'Conner and Bennett coach football in addition to baseball and basketball. O'Conner could do offense and Bennett be defensive coordinator. Heck put tennis coach on football staff also.

LOL! That's funny because it's probably true!

UVA simply isn't a football school. I hope every committed recruit they have decommits and goes somewhere else. If they are smart they will.

UVA simply isn't a football school. I hope every committed recruit they have decommits and goes somewhere else. If they are smart they will.
LOL....that non football school just lost to your power house football school by 3 points.......seems like you should be more concerned than me since you have no other sport. You boys are done until next fall, should give you time to rest up. Or you can pull for UVA Baseball like HR does.....

UVA proved that to win a NC, you have to peak come tournament time. I saw UVA in ACC tournament. they looked terrible.

LOL....that non football school just lost to your power house football school by 3 points.......seems like you should be more concerned than me since you have no other sport. You boys are done until next fall, should give you time to rest up. Or you can pull for UVA Baseball like HR does.....

We have baseball and softball season coming up in a couple months to have something to do until Spring Game.

Uh, no. We have a bowl game to play. You guys are done until next fall.

My bad......your sports year will be over after your bowl game. Thanks for pointing out my oversight.
Not mine. My sports year doesn't end until basketball season is over. I'm a big supporter of Hokies basketball and we've got a lot to be excited about right now.

Not mine. My sports year doesn't end until basketball season is over. I'm a big supporter of Hokies basketball and we've got a lot to be excited about right now.
I'm glad to hear you support your basketball team because they aren't getting much support right now. You got some talent but I don't see this team finishing outside the bottom third of the ACC. Where do you think they finish? Still believe it will take curly a couple more years to get in the top half of conference, if then.

I agree with your prediction for this year. But you are either on your way up (good), on your way down (bad), or staying the same (good or bad depending what the same is). This team is definitely on its way up, which I have always felt is an exciting time. His progress is excellent and I think they can reach top half by next season.

I agree with your prediction for this year. But you are either on your way up (good), on your way down (bad), or staying the same (good or bad depending what the same is). This team is definitely on its way up, which I have always felt is an exciting time. His progress is excellent and I think they can reach top half by next season.
That would be real improvement to be in the top half next year. I'm surprised that Allen (MD transfer) hasn't played better so far, he was impressive at MD for sure. Hard to really judge teams until conference play starts. As Beamer says we are still in the preseason now.

That would be real improvement to be in the top half next year. I'm surprised that Allen (MD transfer) hasn't played better so far, he was impressive at MD for sure. Hard to really judge teams until conference play starts. As Beamer says we are still in the preseason now.
Allen's coming around. He started slow but we have to remember he sat out a year and he's also playing on a team that flipped 75% of its roster and are all playing together for the first time. He'll be fine as the season progresses and he gets back into his rhythm.

Allen's coming around. He started slow but we have to remember he sat out a year and he's also playing on a team that flipped 75% of its roster and are all playing together for the first time. He'll be fine as the season progresses and he gets back into his rhythm.
That makes sense, when he gets hot he can light it up. When the Hoos played MD he was the one you had to worry about.

youhoo - where did hoo wrestlers finish in NCAA last year???? Believe the Hokies were top 10 and boohoos weren't. Or, doesn't Wrestling count as a sport since the hoos can't wear plaid shorts on the mat?

youhoo - where did hoo wrestlers finish in NCAA last year???? Believe the Hokies were top 10 and boohoos weren't. Or, doesn't Wrestling count as a sport since the hoos can't wear plaid shorts on the mat?
My bad you have 2 sports.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT