ADVERTISEMENT

V.T. strenghts

Jun 17, 2015
I am a Purdue fan. I don't know a lot about V.T. but that they typically have a great defense. What strengths would you say V.T. has this season?

Our strengths are: defense, special teams and usually an offense that does not make mistakes.

Are our special teams really that much of a strength lately though? Our kicker has been very average...our punter OK and our return game is pretty lousy.

I just read the report on the home page that a Purdue writer wrote. I had to laugh about how positive he was. He said that Purdue was better than last year. I have seen some positives but am not sure if that will translate into wins?

I am hoping this will be a good game Saturday. Purdue is still unknown of what they will do on the field. It is one of those that you can't predict a win for them until they show you more.

Summy1 - that is why you play the games. You never know until the final play on the field.
Good luck, hoping for a good game, no injuries and a good time for all fans.

Haven't seen any return magic or pressuring kicker/punter. Defense has put plenty of pressure on QB's, but not getting sacks, forced fumbles. But, there is hope as long as Bud Foster is on the sideline for the defense to start intimidating.

Oline improving, if they can open holes for VT's stallions, give QB time to throw, things are looking up, Developing a mean Oline is biggest need. VT has brighter days ahead soon, ...

Somewhere over the rainbow, looking thru Chicago maroon colored glasses, ...

I have not been to a VT game yet this year, stuck watching TV and ESPN3, so I haven't seen 'whole field of play'. But, I have seen Fuller burned too many times. His pass interference in endzone was not up to his ability/football knowledge, had Fuller even been faintly tracking the ball (which hit him in the lower back) instead of blindly blanketing the receiver, it would've been at least cleanly blocked, but could've been intercepted. Sadly, Fuller doesn't seem he is helping his early draft stock.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT