ADVERTISEMENT

VT offered a Minnesota commit

Beamer used to lay off kids that had verballed but these days it ain't over until they sign in February.

Nick Saben at Bama waits to raid college chicken coops at or near the end of player's senior football season and, for the most part, gets kids who are injury free, physically mature, and can contribute to his 2 deep the earliest.

And tall, fast WRs are where its at nowadays.

When a kid has committed, recruiting should stop.....that’s part of what makes the recruiting game such a dirty world. I know everyone does it but it’s still not right.

If a recruit picks VT , he made a good decision. It's when they reject VT, that results in a bad decision.

(unless they go to Alabama)

When a kid has committed, recruiting should stop.....that’s part of what makes the recruiting game such a dirty world. I know everyone does it but it’s still not right.
Eh, a kid has every opportunity to shut down interest from other schools if he wants. If he doesn't want to - and eventually wants to make a different decision because it's better for him - so be it.

I have a hard time sympathizing with coaches who are competing with each other over prospects, instead of kids who are making a really important decision.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT