ADVERTISEMENT

Well the #4 Cavaliers got beat tonight

BigDaddyHokie

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2007
by our short-handed young team that played their arses off.

I think Tony Bennet holds back his team and they don't play lights-out until the middle of the 2nd half each game and it caught up to him tonight.

Wow! Where is our friend Hoos tonight? :)

Anyways, this guy Buzz can coach. Give him 2 more years and he will build a program we'll all be proud of.

Wow! Where is our friend Hoos tonight? :)

Anyways, this guy Buzz can coach. Give him 2 more years and he will build a program we'll all be proud of.
I have already congratulated VT in another thread. Big win for VT, boys out played us in just about every area. If VT kids didn't believe in Curly they will now. Just didn't feel like UVA played with the enthusiasm they had against ND while VT played hard the entire game. I love college basketball because of games like this....sorry I was on the short end of this one......Oklahoma and Kansas in 3OT game right now, how can anyone not love college hoops!!

Reactions: Salemite
I have already congratulated VT in another thread. Big win for VT, boys out played us in just about every area. If VT kids didn't believe in Curly they will now. Just didn't feel like UVA played with the enthusiasm they had against ND while VT played hard the entire game. I love college basketball because of games like this....sorry I was on the short end of this one......Oklahoma and Kansas in 3OT game right now, how can anyone not love college hoops!!
I told you we were the best in the ACC. ;)
Cu3GoA1nIKXuw.gif

That is probably pushing it. But I think the ACC BB is going to be a lot of fun this year where anybody on any given day would have a chance to beat anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT