ADVERTISEMENT

Where are you watching OSU/VT?

GurskyT

Hokie Hall of Fame
Aug 11, 2005
Anybody actually going to the game? If not where are you watching it at?

I wanted to get tickets but too expensive for me this year. I have class at my school in NOVA Tuesday morning anyway, just wouldn't work out. I may hit Buffalo Wild Wings though, that's my favorite place to watch games. If not, I'll probably get some food here at the house with the best view possible, from the recliner :)

I have been looking forward to this game for awhile like many of you, hope you all enjoy the game and I sure would like to see VT come out on top again!!

VT was the toughest team on Ohio's schedule. They have no good teams left with their cupcake schedule. But I still hope the lose a couple of games and not make playoffs.

HR, I know you don't understand the game well enough to know this....but OSU is a real good football team.

VT was the toughest team on Ohio's schedule. They have no good teams left with their cupcake schedule. But I still hope the lose a couple of games and not make playoffs.
Scared they will hand the Criminal Tide their asses again?

If Brewer not get hurt, Ohio would have been crawling back up 460 headed to I-77 after the game with a big "L" on their backs. Once he went out, we were done.

You were losing when he went out...oh yea, forgot you didn't watch....LMAO

Everyone I have talked with today, says Ohio has a weak schedule. there's not a person outside the state of Ohio who will say they play a tough schedule. It's the weakest of any ranked team.

If you couldn't see they were for real last night you need to stop watching football....because you don't know talent when you see it.

I will "drop football" and start taking Piano lessons before I watch Ohio play a single snap of the ball. I do not like them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT