ADVERTISEMENT

Which Bowl game

An early one is better than none at all. VT will be a good choice for any bowl game . It is Beamer's last game and VT travels well to bowl games. I just hope it is one in the South.

Love seeing Frank get that 6th win and make it to one final bowl game.
He has been nothing but a class act. Good luck in your bowl game, one
of nine that the ACC will be playing in.

I saw some bowl projections that have us in Charlotte. If that is it, game will be a sell out I predict. Practically a home game for VT.

I saw some bowl projections that have us in Charlotte. If that is it, game will be a sell out I predict. Practically a home game for VT.

Belk Bowl is really a nice bowl game. There is plenty to do around Charlotte. Heck you can go to the speedway and drive a car around the track 150+ mph. Be interesting to see who they match you up with. I have not read any projections on that yet.

Would love to see one more Beamer W in Charlotte. I know Fuente won't take over till after the Bowl game and will be working on improving the 2016 recruiting class. But, it would be great if he could 'critique' the offense before the Bowl W.

Would love to see one more Beamer W in Charlotte. I know Fuente won't take over till after the Bowl game and will be working on improving the 2016 recruiting class. But, it would be great if he could 'critique' the offense before the Bowl W.
No way will that happen. He will have no I put.

No way will that happen. He will have no I put.

Most likely true - publicly, but I think it'd be safe to say that Fuente would like VT to win the bowl game and could just happen to mention, 'hey, you know that jet sweep you run, ... Doesn't hurt to dream!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT