ADVERTISEMENT

Which players from the 2015 class....

one man

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2002
...Will go down as All-Americans or guys who helped turn the program back into a national contender? Since board is dead, just trying to start of conversation. Hokies class has more 4-stars than ever before, but plenty of 3-stars to choose from as well. I'll give my 5.

1. Tremaine Edmunds
- I know he's gone up against lesser competition than most if not all of the class. His size and skill set is freakish. His genetics are NFL. I'd bet the house he'll play on sundays. His length makes him a good looking defensive end prospect but I'd love to see him stay at LB.
2. Trevon Hill
- Only a three star, very long and athletic. Like his pursuit, makes a lot of tackles chasing the play. Defenses thrive when all parts are relentless. His injury is tough, hope it doesn't derail him from reaching his potential.
3. Dwayne Lawson
- Kid looks like he has that "it" factor with the ball in his hands. Still has a lot to learn and must get bigger and stronger. For sure has everything you want in dual threat QB, reminds me of Vince Young when I watch him.
4. Carson Lydon
- Another three star that is going to be a player. Fits the scheme here well. Size, smart, violent at point of attack. If Edmunds stays at LB, they'll be the best duo since 9-11.
5. Mook Reynolds
- The position he plays and him being the top prospect in the class at that position lands him here. Bud's scheme allows corners to be playmakers. Foster has been vocal about his plan for Reynolds before he even arrived in January. Following Gentrification, he'll be the next in the line.

These past two classes VT has pulled both have the potential to be special barring injuries and off field issues(which as we know will happen at somepoint the next 4-5 years). Hokies should be excited about the future.

Originally posted by one man:
...Will go down as All-Americans or guys who helped turn the program back into a national contender? Since board is dead, just trying to start of conversation. Hokies class has more 4-stars than ever before, but plenty of 3-stars to choose from as well. I'll give my 5.

1. Tremaine Edmunds
- I know he's gone up against lesser competition than most if not all of the class. His size and skill set is freakish. His genetics are NFL. I'd bet the house he'll play on sundays. His length makes him a good looking defensive end prospect but I'd love to see him stay at LB.
2. Trevon Hill
- Only a three star, very long and athletic. Like his pursuit, makes a lot of tackles chasing the play. Defenses thrive when all parts are relentless. His injury is tough, hope it doesn't derail him from reaching his potential.
3. Dwayne Lawson
- Kid looks like he has that "it" factor with the ball in his hands. Still has a lot to learn and must get bigger and stronger. For sure has everything you want in dual threat QB, reminds me of Vince Young when I watch him.
4. Carson Lydon
- Another three star that is going to be a player. Fits the scheme here well. Size, smart, violent at point of attack. If Edmunds stays at LB, they'll be the best duo since 9-11.
5. Mook Reynolds
- The position he plays and him being the top prospect in the class at that position lands him here. Bud's scheme allows corners to be playmakers. Foster has been vocal about his plan for Reynolds before he even arrived in January. Following Gentrification, he'll be the next in the line.

These past two classes VT has pulled both have the potential to be special barring injuries and off field issues(which as we know will happen at somepoint the next 4-5 years). Hokies should be excited about the future.
Lydon will be a beast.

Edmunds will be one hell of a DE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT