ADVERTISEMENT

Who ya got tonight? Hoos or Boise?

VTHokie1001K

All-American
May 22, 2006
Should be a pretty good game....Boise playing with their backup QB I believe. I thought UVA played pretty well against ND, but they were garbage vs. W&M.

Which UVA team shows up?

Personally, I'll be cheering for Boise to give them a beating, but I think UVA wins a close one.

UVA AD should fire London at halftime, and let someone else try playing HC the rest of the season. Hiring London was the worst decision UVA could have made.

UVA AD should fire London at halftime, and let someone else try playing HC the rest of the season. Hiring London was the worst decision UVA could have made.
Amen Brother!!!!! A real shame we have to wait until the end of the year to fire this DA....

WTF? I was a few minutes late turning the game on and was already 17-0, and now I just checked in again and it's 46-14...still in the third qtr. Plus, UVa has copied VT by trotting out some graduate transfer named Brewer.

I'm not watching any more of this (not that I was watching it before). Too much bizarro world for me.

Didn't see it but I'm sure he learned it from his coach, all he does is complain.

Class starts with your coaches....no excuse for allowing kids to act like thugs.

Well for all the hate CML gets....I don't think anyone has ever criticized him for a lack of class and I think he handles his players fairly well...much better than how he handles the clock. For the most part he's recruited kids who are non-troublemakers. Every program has a kid or two who needs an attitude readjustment.

Well for all the hate CML gets....I don't think anyone has ever criticized him for a lack of class and I think he handles his players fairly well...much better than how he handles the clock. For the most part he's recruited kids who are non-troublemakers. Every program has a kid or two who needs an attitude readjustment.
My point is when you see your coach do nothing but cry to the officials instead of holding the players accountable, this is what you get.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT