ADVERTISEMENT

Why no VT-Notre Dame highlights on any of the college highlight shows?

BigDaddyHokie

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2007
I watched numerous show Saturday and Sunday and no mention whatsoever. Not even a "What's wrong with Notre Dame?" special.

The VT comeback win was worth showing.

After a week we start hearing of The Irish forfeiting games from 2013-2014.

Last edited:
They do not want to give VT credit for beating their :darling" team. If ND had won, it would have been on every highlight show. ND should be in Big 10, and ACC would not have to put up with Golden Dommers.

So if the Irish have to forfeit games what does UNC have to do? Seems like Notre Dame had much less issues than UNC.

I think Kelly lost the locker room when he berated the hell out of some players after losing a game early in the season. I think he has personal control issues.

Year in and year out, ND is most overrated team in college football. I wish every school would refuse to play them until NCAA and Media realizes ND is just another school.

Year in and year out, ND is most overrated team in college football. I wish every school would refuse to play them until NCAA and Media realizes ND is just another school.
Just plain blasphemy to speak of the Golden Domers that way....shame on you.

Check Women's basketball polls, the stupid pollsters have ND ranked #1 over UConn. UConn hasn't lost a game for years, yet the love for Golden Dommers pushed them to #1.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT