ADVERTISEMENT

38-3 by the half...and you guys walk as usual...

Well if any of you trolls are willing to back up your claims then I would cover some of this action. 6 touchdown win - I will take that all day long. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU.

Well if any of you trolls are willing to back up your claims then I would cover some of this action. 6 touchdown win - I will take that all day long. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU.
They are stupid just not that stupid....

Like your name.....as most WVU felons I assume you are hiding out in Canada....just sayin.

Ummm... ...most WV (WVU) felons do not hideout in Canada. Canada has stable internet, reliable police forces, and people who would readily turn in a fellow citizen. The best option...WV is extremely rural with limited resources to provide communication of any kind, limited and under funded law enforcement, and a fear that turning in someone else also comes with the risk of a background check.

Might look like I'm giving my own state sh#1..... ...but I have yet to comment on Virginia. Pretty sure that while everything I type would be a truth...you wouldn't be able to handle it.

Ummm... ...most WV (WVU) felons do not hideout in Canada. Canada has stable internet, reliable police forces, and people who would readily turn in a fellow citizen. The best option...WV is extremely rural with limited resources to provide communication of any kind, limited and under funded law enforcement, and a fear that turning in someone else also comes with the risk of a background check.

Might look like I'm giving my own state sh#1..... ...but I have yet to comment on Virginia. Pretty sure that while everything I type would be a truth...you wouldn't be able to handle it.
The Vietnam war is over you can stop hiding in Canada....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT