ADVERTISEMENT

A reminder for all the UNCHEATER fans trolling by today

1bburgfan

All-American
Aug 9, 2005
CXeqFNOUkAA61MQ.jpg

I didn't even realize Smith's last nc was with ineligible players too. That's 3 fake banners? That we know of.

If the NCAA lets UNC get away with this "lack of institutional control, then it is a worthless organization should be dissolved. This is way worse than USC and SMU. I hope they bury these Tarholes.

If the NCAA lets UNC get away with this "lack of institutional control, then it is a worthless organization should be dissolved. This is way worse than USC and SMU. I hope they bury these Tarholes.
Brace yourself for disappointment.

Brace yourself for disappointment.
According to tarholes, VT and NCSt fans are the only ones in the whole world who care that they cheated. Apparently everyone else is just fine with it. That makes perfect sense.

Patience guys...the Tarmageddon is coming. If you want to see real info (emails, etc...) showing how dirty and unethical these folks are, here is a good place to go... http://www.bluedevilicious.com/

This guy has done a fantastic job of data mining the emails and other info. All of his work comes from either info that UNC released, or from the prior investigations. It shows how UNC, when busted about the fake classes, has shifted towards having more athletes being designated LD\ADD\ADHD etc. I previously linked an interview with one of UNC's players stating how they were coached to take the assessment so that they could be designated as such. Looking at UNC's own data, approximately 61% of their athletes in MBB, WBB, and FB are LD\ADD\ADHD compared with about 4% of the US population being LD\ADD\ADHD. This allows these athletes special considerations such as...

- Tutors taking their notes for them in class
- Tutors reading the exam questions to them in a separate room
- Getting extra hours on the exam that other students do not
- Carrying the exam home and bringing it back after the weekend
- Replacing required Math/Foreign Language classes with Musical Keyboarding and other ridiculous classes
- Being prescribed drugs like Adderal...a performance enhancing drug that is banned by all the major sport entities.

All of this is backed up by the info obtained from UNC in emails and investigations. So any tarhole trolls that want to dispute it...you might want to take your head out of the sand and do a little research first. The info is from YOUR folks in Chapel Hill.

Patience guys...the Tarmageddon is coming. If you want to see real info (emails, etc...) showing how dirty and unethical these folks are, here is a good place to go... http://www.bluedevilicious.com/

This guy has done a fantastic job of data mining the emails and other info. All of his work comes from either info that UNC released, or from the prior investigations. It shows how UNC, when busted about the fake classes, has shifted towards having more athletes being designated LD\ADD\ADHD etc. I previously linked an interview with one of UNC's players stating how they were coached to take the assessment so that they could be designated as such. Looking at UNC's own data, approximately 61% of their athletes in MBB, WBB, and FB are LD\ADD\ADHD compared with about 4% of the US population being LD\ADD\ADHD. This allows these athletes special considerations such as...

- Tutors taking their notes for them in class
- Tutors reading the exam questions to them in a separate room
- Getting extra hours on the exam that other students do not
- Carrying the exam home and bringing it back after the weekend
- Replacing required Math/Foreign Language classes with Musical Keyboarding and other ridiculous classes
- Being prescribed drugs like Adderal...a performance enhancing drug that is banned by all the major sport entities.

All of this is backed up by the info obtained from UNC in emails and investigations. So any tarhole trolls that want to dispute it...you might want to take your head out of the sand and do a little research first. The info is from YOUR folks in Chapel Hill.
Your assessment of the cesspool is spot on, but wadr, I think you are kidding yourself.
I will happily eat these words if the uncaa does anything to the holes, but I don't think they will.

I'm with Salemite on this one. If it were Miami being investigated, the NCAA would've thrown down on them YEARS ago.

But to take this long...and in the presence of this much hard factual evidence...and nothing at all???? That speaks volumes as to the incompetence of the NCAA to fairly manage all schools equally and to not play favorites.

This will be a slap on the wrist for UNC's money sports and nothing else. The next time Miami jaywalks, though...LOOK OUT! Here comes the hammer for those cheating, dirty bastards.

Is this your answer to over twenty years of blantant cheating,lying, and stealing? No Moral U.
Pretty sure your analysis of this particular tarhole is spot on.

I had two family member/unc grads in my house this weekend and both are pretty ashamed of what their school has done. They said as much. They both admitted the cheating and said "people knew" about it on campus forever. Here's the good part. Neither was willing to say they should be punished. At all.

Reasoning? "We are UNC."
That was their argument.
Unbelievable.

It is an argument very likely, imo, to persuade the uncaa.
Prediction:
  • 3 years
  • 3 schollies
max

My wife had an affair with Hokie. Actually 5 of them. At the same time. That's why I have this agenda.

VT Cross Country team child murder on the right. Those uber ethical teachers and coaches at VT are doing great work. At least they didn't cheat.
That is undoubtably the dumbest and most unethical post I've ever seen on any board. Not only should the post be deleted, the dumb ass should should have his subscription cancelled immediately.

Reactions: Salemite
Probably not the best idea to even post on this thread but it seems it was an uncalled for shot to make your fans feel better about your recruiting class.

I always try and be respectful here and usually post only when I feel I have something of interest to offer VT fans. So I'll say that your staff made a good run at Tamon Fox and I expect Fuente to really up your recruiting once he gets established.

As for the "scandal" it doesn't seem to have hurt the football program in this class or for 2017 where we have 3 of the top 5 players in North Carolina already committed and four, four star recruits already pledging to UNC. I don't see the football program being hit with anything at this point so we'll see who is correct this spring.

Any of you guys coming to Chapel Hill for the game next year are still invited to our epic tailgate and I promise you'll be treated & fed well.

Probably not the best idea to even post on this thread but it seems it was an uncalled for shot to make your fans feel better about your recruiting class.

I always try and be respectful here and usually post only when I feel I have something of interest to offer VT fans. So I'll say that your staff made a good run at Tamon Fox and I expect Fuente to really up your recruiting once he gets established.

As for the "scandal" it doesn't seem to have hurt the football program in this class or for 2017 where we have 3 of the top 5 players in North Carolina already committed and four, four star recruits already pledging to UNC. I don't see the football program being hit with anything at this point so we'll see who is correct this spring.

Any of you guys coming to Chapel Hill for the game next year are still invited to our epic tailgate and I promise you'll be treated & fed well.

Thank you, Backstreet. You've always been the classiest of UNC posters over here.

If I live to be 105, I will never understand how a football player can reject some schools (VT included) and sign with UNC.

If I live to be 105, I will never understand how a football player can reject some schools (VT included) and sign with UNC.
We all wear tinted glasses with respect to our preferred school (UNC fans included). There are ebbs and flows within every program. VT has a great football tradition, but right now UNC is a more successful program than VT (at least since 2012). I'm sure things will pick up with Fuente over the next few years.

Actually backstreets I started this thread the day of the UNC VT basketball game, it has nothing to do with football or recruiting. All the information listed is taken from the reports that UNC paid for and information they released. The truth is never uncalled for........................

I wish someone would tell me why some good players have rejected VT and signed with UNC ? It doesn't make sense, unless they go to UNC for "easy academics".

I wish someone would tell me why some good players have rejected VT and signed with UNC ? It doesn't make sense, unless they go to UNC for "easy academics".
Again, part of the reason is due to recent success or lack thereof. VT hasn't been the "VT" of old since 2012. Some reasons for that include injuries in some years, coaching decisions, recruiting results, etc. I know that 1 particular current UNC player was torn between UNC/VT - on his recruiting trip Beamer spent more time dissing UNC and preaching "death penalty" than actually selling the credible accolades and positives of his own program. Fedora on the other hand focused on what they were building and his vision for UNC's future. Those contrasting action and approaches caused the recruit to choose UNC. Maybe Fuente will bring new life and energy.

...on his recruiting trip Beamer spent more time dissing UNC and preaching "death penalty" than actually selling the credible accolades and positives of his own program.
I find that a little hard to believe, but just because it's been widely reported in these parts by people in the know from inside the program how Frank has had virtually nothing at all to do with recruiting over the past half decade.

If this recruit actually saw and met with Frank in person and had a real conversation with him, then he actually accomplished something that not many others have been able to claim over the last little while.

I find that a little hard to believe, but just because it's been widely reported in these parts by people in the know from inside the program how Frank has had virtually nothing at all to do with recruiting over the past half decade.

If this recruit actually saw and met with Frank in person and had a real conversation with him, then he actually accomplished something that not many others have been able to claim over the last little while.
I suspect he meant he met with FB on the kids trip to VT. I wouldn't blame any school for dissing UNCheat right now, a kid would have to be completely stupid to choose the Tarholes with the uncertainty that lies ahead.

Reactions: SunnyBeachWave
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT