ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Championship game to Orlando

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
I think fans should boycott game and force ACC to lose money for their stupid decision to move game out of Charlotte. It's time ACC got new leadership.

Rappell: That is true. By UVA winning last Saturday, proved that anyone can win on a given day.
As for this Saturday, I hope Clemson destroys Louiseville.

I agree with you HR. I do want Clemson to win. But it would be nice to see 2 teams in ACC in major bowl - one in playoff and one at Orange Bowl or whatever we tie to.

I honestly think the ACC is showing to be pretty strong this year. May risk winning teams not being able to find a bowl to go to.

I think assuming that Louisville or Clemson either one will win the ACC might be being a whole lot premature.

The game could be played at Williams-Brice at Carolina....60 miles south of Charlotte...much bigger stadium
than the Panthers Stadium...I know you're thinking Clemson would take the bulk of the tix...but last year Clemson outnumbered the UNC fans 5 to 1 in Charlotte...Clemson is our rivals but for an ACC school no one compares, to traveling fans except for maybe VT or FSU, after that it drops considerably.....

I wish VT and NC State were in the SEC....oh well, Go Hokies!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT