ADVERTISEMENT

ACC Tournament

UConn's academics are fine...they are 57th in the US News rankings - WAY ahead of Louisville.
I'm talking about their basketball program.....the missed the Big East and NCAA tournament in 2013 because of their poor academics.

I am not 100% sure Loueyville even has classrooms, if their players wanted to attend class. But once NCAA gest done with Investigation, they should get death penalty in basketball, and I hope they find something with football also. The ACC is stupid for admitting Loueyville to conference.

I am not 100% sure Loueyville even has classrooms, if their players wanted to attend class. But once NCAA gest done with Investigation, they should get death penalty in basketball, and I hope they find something with football also. The ACC is stupid for admitting Loueyville to conference.

UVA was the logical choice for a no. 1 seed. They can beat any of the other no. 1 seeds and that includes the Tarholes.

Forbes ranking has Connecticut at 162 and Louisville at 503. Tech is around 122. Forbes tries to compare all schools equally.

Usually when a new school comes into a conference the Commissioner will brag on the school's academics. When Loueyville came to ACC, Swofford did not do this. I still have not figured out why ACC allowed Loueyville to join, other than fall for the Loueyville AD's sob story.

I hope Hampton beats the Hoos in first round. Send them crawling back to Charlottesville.
LOL....well I guess we could be a #3 seed in the Not Invited Tournament. You talk a lot of smack when your team can't even get into the Tournament. Maybe next year.....

LOL....well I guess we could be a #3 seed in the Not Invited Tournament. You talk a lot of smack when your team can't even get into the Tournament. Maybe next year.....
After all this time, why do you continue to engage in these deep philosophical discussions with HR6? I'm about 70% certain the only reason he ever mentions UVa at all is to get a rise of you.

After all this time, why do you continue to engage in these deep philosophical discussions with HR6? I'm about 70% certain the only reason he ever mentions UVa at all is to get a rise of you.
Because I know how much UVA's successes hurt him!!!!!

Their success does not hurt me. Heck the day after they got the #1 seed, my coffee at McDonalds still cost me 65 cents.

Heck HR you should live up here in the hated North. My town has a gas store that has declared Friday's as free coffee day.

I apologize for using the word logical in my post regarding the choice of UVA as a no. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.. I had forgotten that HR was heavily involved with the thread.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT