ADVERTISEMENT

Any chance....

hahahaha make sure you lock that away.......next time ANYONE is debating Hoos19 about anything, it's an automatic win. "Dude you agreed with HR about, ummmm...... anything. You lost your right to be taken seriously."

No offense HR but you know you post some crazy stuff mostly to stir up the railbirds.

I'm a big Fuente fan and I am glad we got him. Just wanted to point that out. The reason I said something about Whit being involved was because Fuego's effort in Memphis regarding recruiting is hard to judge and by Whit getting involved I I don't mean oversight. I mean at least sitting down upfront and brainstorming and getting a picture of Fuente's ideas while passing along any tidbits he's got to the new HC. Couldn't hurt.

Most of the starters on this years Memphis offense were Fuente recruits. Especially the impact players (Lynch, Dorceus and Malone). I cant explain the Memphis recruiting but I vote we give Fuente the benefit of doubt until he shows he cant recruit at VT and cant improve the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT