ADVERTISEMENT

Any Elite Recruits Left 4 or 5 Star

King Merlin

Signee
Nov 8, 2011
We could take from you? For some reason we steal great recruits from you guys and I'm just curious if you have any left on the board we could take. I would like a 5 start DL or DE

Originally posted by King Merlin:
We could take from you? For some reason we steal great recruits from you guys and I'm just curious if you have any left on the board we could take. I would like a 5 start DL or DE
No, and you don't want the Blacksburg PD either , they don't cover up anything..........................

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:
No, and you don't want the Blacksburg PD either , they don't cover up anything..........................
Winston would be fresh meat in Wallens Ridge or Red Onion.

roll.r191677.gif

Originally posted by SunnyBeachWave:

Originally posted by 1bburgfan:

Winston would be fresh meat in Wallens Ridge or Red Onion.

roll.r191677.gif
He would give dual threat a new meaning

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT