ADVERTISEMENT

Beamer promises change.

BigDaddyHokie

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2007
I hope one of the changes is installing draw plays and screen passes in the offense when one knows the defense is going to rush the passer.

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
He will make some changes this week.We will see a different team next week.The fact is time and age catch up with us all.It has caught up with this coach.I hope that the changes he makes from here on out will mean better games and more wins.I hope these changes convert into a winning season and a good bowl game.He can then retire with his head up and with my greatest respect restored for a god send to our football program.We need this to happen,replacing a coach mid season could lesson our ability to land a good leader for our team .Best of luck Mr Beamer on your changes,I pray they prove to be beneficial to our team and you as a coach.

If there's a rabbit in that hat somebody better pull it out now. I don't believe we've heard the last of this bad news.

Well, if we're to judge him based on the season so far I'm not sure that would qualify as a "change." :D
That's a great point. Has Beamer already retired and we just don't know it yet because he still dresses for the games?

He will make some changes this week.We will see a different team next week.The fact is time and age catch up with us all.It has caught up with this coach.I hope that the changes he makes from here on out will mean better games and more wins.I hope these changes convert into a winning season and a good bowl game.He can then retire with his head up and with my greatest respect restored for a god send to our football program.We need this to happen,replacing a coach mid season could lesson our ability to land a good leader for our team .Best of luck Mr Beamer on your changes,I pray they prove to be beneficial to our team and you as a coach.
Retiring midseason is not the answer but announcing this will be his last year IS the answer. Gives Whit time to get the right person and the new coach some players.

Yep, change is coming. Just one more year and Frank will have perfected his creation.

He tested the prototype out last year vs Wake Forest...but it still needs tinkering.
With the Brewer injury, he's been able to pick up right where he left off with his experiment.

All of you are overlooking the perfect creation Frank has almost created.
He's FrankNStine in the laboratory with Bud as the assistant.

Late in the 4th qtr, he had the team in a position to win w/ ~ 100 yds offense.
He has almost perfected the art of being able to win a football game by effectively
removing offense out of the equation entirely.

One more year and he might have it. Just one more year and you all will be witness to a creation
so ugly it will be beautiful.

Just wait. It will be revealed in Bristol with the theme from 2001 A Space Odyssey replacing
Enter Sandman.

just you wait...

Bring back Billy Hite as a Volunteer Assistant to coach RBs.

If the LSU running back were at VT, would he only get 5 touches a game ?

Bring back Billy Hite as a Volunteer Assistant to coach RBs.

If the LSU running back were at VT, would he only get 5 touches a game ?
Probably. With the way our line blocks that is about all the punishment a running back can take.
CAN WE PLEASE GET SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS HOW TO RECRUIT AND COACH AN OFFENSIVE LINE???

Reactions: Cavgator
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT