ADVERTISEMENT

Bud Foster on AA flight 565 from Charlotte to Dallas this AM

Aug 31, 2008
And he's flying in coach like a poor. You guys can't even spring for an upgrade?

He smacked me like a bitch as he walked by. He looked away and said nothing, but could be heard softly saying the bastard should have went to classes as he made his way to this fine brunette near the lavatory.

See you in October.

Reactions: reggaeheel
Says the Hoo fan who is constantly on the goober gobbler board.
I only post on sites where their students and alumni can actually read and write......just stay on over on the fake classes site. Always thought Tarhole fans were ignorant, now with the fake classes we have proof just how stupid they really are.....carry on you illiterate blue clown.

Hey Hoos19, not many that share your biased opinion. Mistakes were made, uncovered, corrected and except for agenda laden individuals who are mainly motivated by jealously the world has moved on.

http://www.bizjournals.com/buffalo/news/2016/02/23/collegerank.html

Here is their the ranking of top U.S. public universities:

• 1. University of North Carolina (North Carolina)

• 2. University of Michigan (Michigan)

• 3. University of Virginia (Virginia)

• 4. University of California-Los Angeles (California)

• 5. University of California-Berkeley (California)

• 6. College of William and Mary (Virginia)

• 7. University of Washington (Washington)

• 8. University of Illinois (Illinois)

• 9. University of California-San Diego (California)

• 10. University of Florida (Florida)

• 11. University of Maryland (Maryland)

• 12. University of Wisconsin (Wisconsin)

• 13. Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia)

• 14. University of Texas (Texas)

• 15. University of Minnesota (Minnesota)

You can check out the whole list at the link above. Various groups rank the schools in slightly different order, but UNC is ALWAYS in the top tier. Seems no one gives a damn about your agenda.

Gonna be fun to watch you sputter and fume when the NCAA says the football program is in the clear. If you want to bet on that I'll send Hampton the agreed on wager funds to hold, (assuming he agrees) as I trust his honesty and we can bet whatever you want................

Btw, US News in their top school rankings for 2016 has UVA @ #26 and UNC @ #30. As I said different groups use different metrics but the point is the "scandal" has not hurt UNC's academic rep with those with eyes to see and no agenda.

Let me know about the bet. We can also include the Carolina vs UVA game if you think your new rough and tumble cowboy can do anything with your program.

Hey Hoos19, not many that share your biased opinion. Mistakes were made, uncovered, corrected and except for agenda laden individuals who are mainly motivated by jealously the world has moved on.

You can check out the whole list at the link above. Various groups rank the schools in slightly different order, but UNC is ALWAYS in the top tier. Seems no one gives a damn about your agenda.

Gonna be fun to watch you sputter and fume when the NCAA says the football program is in the clear. If you want to bet on that I'll send Hampton the agreed on wager funds to hold, (assuming he agrees) as I trust his honesty and we can bet whatever you want................
When you have fake classes and fake "A's" given out.....your rankings are worth a pile of dog dung.

Reactions: Hokiepoke
Backstreet do you really believe what happened at UNCheat is acceptable? Come on man, your schools reputation has become a joke all over this country. Only people that aren't laughing is tarheel fans.

Btw, US News in their top school rankings for 2016 has UVA @ #26 and UNC @ #30. As I said different groups use different metrics but the point is the "scandal" has not hurt UNC's academic rep with those with eyes to see and no agenda.

Let me know about the bet. We can also include the Carolina vs UVA game if you think your new rough and tumble cowboy can do anything with your program.
Are these ranking before or after Ms Crowder graded papers?

Reactions: Hoos19NC
I travel all over the country and no one, and I mean no one cares or thinks the events @ UNC have any impact on the academic rep of the school. Many folks were gratified the UNC admin faced up to the issues and didn't obfuscate, deny, & cover up. This has been investigated to the core. You guys with agendas that have been getting your brains beat in for generations by Carolina sports teams (in the sense of overall sports dominance) just want an excuse for your mediocrity. It IS a black mark on the University that is true, but it's an academic scandal first and foremost not an athletic scandal. And it has been put behind the school in almost all respects.

The school's continued academic rankings put a lie to your "joke" comment but I understand your hate blinds you to reality.

I usually come to discuss topics of interest between Virginia Tech and Carolina fans and I try to respectful and only post things that I think VT fans will be interested in discussing. But I have grown tired of your continued harping and mischaracterizations. I apologize to the Virginia Tech fans here for the digression. I won't say it won't happen again but I will try and minimize the times it does.

I will say one last thing. I have been to Virginia Tech several times now for football games. I have always been teated as a guest and treated well. At worst there was some edgy, good natured ribbing and mostly honest exchanges of opinion and respect.

At the Virginia games on the other hand the rude insolence, crude drunken behavior, insults, and over the top dangerous confrontations between fans is par for the course. I think it says a lot about the difference in the fan bases based on my experience.

Let me know about the bets if you are so sure we'll get the "book" thrown at us or you think the cowboy can adapt to the ACC.

I travel all over the country and no one, and I mean no one cares or thinks the events @ UNC have any impact on the academic rep of the school. Many folks were gratified the UNC admin faced up to the issues and didn't obfuscate, deny, & cover up. This has been investigated to the core. You guys with agendas that have been getting your brains beat in for generations by Carolina sports teams (in the sense of overall sports dominance) just want an excuse for your mediocrity. It IS a black mark on the University that is true, but it's an academic scandal first and foremost not an athletic scandal. And it has been put behind the school in almost all respects.

The school's continued academic rankings put a lie to your "joke" comment but I understand your hate blinds you to reality.

I usually come to discuss topics of interest between Virginia Tech and Carolina fans and I try to respectful and only post things that I think VT fans will be interested in discussing. But I have grown tired of your continued harping and mischaracterizations. I apologize to the Virginia Tech fans here for the digression. I won't say it won't happen again but I will try and minimize the times it does.

I will say one last thing. I have been to Virginia Tech several times now for football games. I have always been teated as a guest and treated well. At worst there was some edgy, good natured ribbing and mostly honest exchanges of opinion and respect.

At the Virginia games on the other hand the rude insolence, crude drunken behavior, insults, and over the top dangerous confrontations between fans is par for the course. I think it says a lot about the difference in the fan bases based on my experience.

Let me know about the bets if you are so sure we'll get the "book" thrown at us or you think the cowboy can adapt to the ACC.
Investigated by who, just the ones The Rams Club paid to do it. How about we just let Hillary investigate her emails????????

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...orth-carolina-roy-williams-contract/80978080/
Kenneth Wainstein, a former U.S. Attorney and general counsel to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, placed most of the wrongdoing on Deborah Crowder, a longtime secretary who managed the African and Afro-American Studies Department, and Julius Nyang'oro, who became chair of curriculum for the department in 1992.

An NCAA investigation is ongoing.

Neither Williams or any member of his staff was accused of committing any NCAA violations. But it remains unclear what potential sanctions and/or punishment the program may face, considering there were 167 enrollments in the suspect classes during Williams' tenure( * Wainstein was paid by UNC to do the investigation, and offered to search farther , UNC said no thanks)

It's an academic scandal that just happens to have athletes in the fake classes......funny thing backstreet I travel for a living as well and people are always talking about the cheating at Carolina. The fact anyone would defend UNC right now says all I need to know about them. If your school wasn't a brand it would have had the book thrown at you already......time will tell where this goes, as for me I hope they kick your ass.

Dear backstreet, Let us all agree that every ball player from the last 25 years from UNC is damn proud of their degree. Now go away.

Looks like the young men that go to real classes just beat the fake class boys....backstreet give yourself another fake A.......Go Hoos!!!!!

I just recently gave you props for keeping it real; especially on the investigation. But this is absolute bs. Do you really think UNC is undeserving of punishment? I'll let the fellas play with you a little here as they seem to be doing a good job keeping it real. But please don't come here talking about how nobody cares that UNC cheated and nobody cares that you won BBall championships by cheating and using players who were bought or ineligible. We care, as do most American people who aren't UNC fans. And we would like to see UNC pay a fair price; which would include being stripped of at LEAST 2 national championships.

Perhaps you had a bit too much to drink tonight after that beatdown from the Hoos, who despite my hatred for them were my favorite team in the galaxy tonight. I've got no problem saying goodbye. Watch your step here. We, like most of America, are NOT fans of cheating. And that really has nothing to do with academic legitimacy, except in the cases of 3000 plus student athletes whO CHEATED THEIR WAY THRU SCHOOL AT UNC.

"We educate and inspire through Athletics"

rather,

"Come here and we'll make sure you get to fulfill your full athletic potential, we will win, and nothing else matters. (until we get caught)."

Hope Otis or Packed can fill us in on the drug induced athletes scandal there also.....

Widespread institutional academic fraud must not have been one of their rating criteria.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT