ADVERTISEMENT

Bud to Illinois......maybe

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
Read where Bud is in the running for the Illinios Head Coaching job. If that's what he wants I wish him well, they will have a great defense.

Illinois has an interim AD and an interim President. If Bud Foster wanted the job, who would hire him?

Greg Roberts said he let them know he wants to interview and he will be interviewing for it.

So I guess we can read between the lines here that Bud will definitely not be the next HC at VT. He wouldn't be interviewing anywhere else if he already had this job in the bag.

So I guess we can read between the lines here that Bud will definitely not be the next HC at VT. He wouldn't be interviewing anywhere else if he already had this job in the bag.
No doubt in my mind if Bud was going to be the next VT head coach it would have been announced already. I didn't know Bud was from Illinois until I saw the article.

Bud will not be the next VT HC..not a chance. If a P5 conference is offering him a HC job I hope he goes off and takes it. Ill miss the guy but he deserves a shot somewhere.

Reactions: SunnyBeachWave
That would just give me one more team to pull for, and no matter who it is I would probably refer to them as the Foster Savages. Definitely deserves a spot somewhere.

I'd like nothing better than for Foster to go to Illinois and turn that program into a Ohio State and Michigan beater.

It might suck but he asked for the interview so I guess he wants it. Not sure he will get it but he must want it.
They are structuring a 2 year contract for the interim coach. Bud was never considered for the job

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT