ADVERTISEMENT

Chick Filet Kick off Classic

lucus,

What gives, dude? Hoos2thatActuallyCount has been our #1 basher / closet fan for years and years and years now. Why all-of-a-sudden did he say something so derogatory that it deserves swift and strong reprisal? I read all of the threads and I've not seen anything said recently that hasn't already been said a thousand times already. So what gives?

No idea about "Davis" but..,...let me redirect......"trumpish like"......the poster attacked VPI, and I WILL finish. When I am lashed on, it's a beautiful thing. The "nipple" LMAO can not be relinquished. This thread is up to 30 or so posts. Well done. The battle won, but the war has just begun (Sun Tzu).

I will admit this....I am a bit shocked at the newbies up for the challenge. It is incredible how some never learn. Let's do this.......so much fun.

P.S. Club 216 or 616 or 626 is the home of the Hooosss!
Congrats on your 28 likes out of 3800 post....I see you are a board favorite.

Congrats on your 28 likes out of 3800 post....I see you are a board favorite.

I love it. Playing to the audience, the old red herring STILL after being called out on it. That's shows your intellect. I bet your one of those Waynesboro boys that never stepped foot on campus, other than club 216. I will not go away. With each and every post, ready yourself for these exchanges for months to come.

Redirection, you attacked VT and truly hate it. I know that. I also know you know that. You are a VT hater and your posts are numbered Whoooo.

Last edited:
Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there.

The above is a broad brush. It's yet another negative VT post. If you make statements such as those on an opponent's board, get ready for the biggest alpha to respond. I am the dude with the big sack. I don't like you after constant negative VT posts like the one above. Your posts are numbered Hoooo.

Ironically, in a trainwreck sorta way, this thread has become mildly entertaining. If this can keep up until August practices, I imagine I'll remember what it's like to watch those daily afternoon serials like General Hospital, All My Children, and Peyton Place...

Lucus, reading you is like listening to Sheldon Cooper. Book smarts and IQ do not make an intelligent person!!! I for one enjoy HOO19's banter with HR6 and 1BBURG. I really think he and HR are long lost brothers that have found each other on our board.

Book smarts and intelligence? This the same lucus I've had on ignore for over a year? Dude's living in a meth lab and trying too much of his own product, IMO. The only other poster here ever capable of turning a single thought into a 2,000 line word salad was pckank. Both he and lucus are under the popular delusion that overwhelming people with nonsensical verbage will somehow make up for the fact that they have nothing of value at all to say, LOL.

Last edited:
The above is a broad brush. It's yet another negative VT post. If you make statements such as those on an opponent's board, get ready for the biggest alpha to respond. I am the dude with the big sack. I don't like you after constant negative VT posts like the one above. Your posts are numbered Hoooo.
I'm so scared.....please don't throw me in the briar patch.

I love it. Playing to the audience, the old red herring STILL after being called out on it. That's shows your intellect. I bet your one of those Waynesboro boys that never stepped foot on campus, other than club 216. I will not go away. With each and every post, ready yourself for these exchanges for months to come.

Redirection, you attacked VT and truly hate it. I know that. I also know you know that. You are a VT hater and your posts are numbered Whoooo.
If you actually read the board you would know more about me......you are correct my post are numbered, this is #4766.....carry on, I need the entertainment.

Book smarts and intelligence? This the same lucus I've had on ignore for over a year? Dude's living in a meth lab and trying too much of his own product, IMO. The only other poster here ever capable of turning a single thought into a 2,000 line word salad was pckank. Both he and lucus are under the popular delusion that overwhelming people with nonsensical verbage will somehow make up for the fact that they have nothing of value at all to say, LOL.
Love this.

Reactions: HeaksManley
Love this.
Much comments in this thread. I repost...

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."<-------The words of the Hooooman or woman. And as always, I redirect......right back on track.

If you actually read the board you would know more about me......you are correct my post are numbered, this is #4766.....carry on, I need the entertainment.

And to redirect.......
"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."<-------Hooowoman's words

I'm so scared.....please don't throw me in the briar patch.
And........cough
"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."<-------Hooman's words.
It's not about making you scared. You have taken on Club 216, so I don't question your "hidden" strength, LMAO. It's all about "saturation and fatigability." That's the part where you will fail.

I'll throw some gas on ur fire Birdie all in due time :D

Well, that's your choice. To each is his own.....or in Hooooman's world, to each is "his-her" own. I have made my choice and you know me......I don't relent. So, let me redirect....

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."<--------the words of Hoooman in one of his usual negative VT rants.

And........cough
"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."<-------Hooman's words.
It's not about making you scared. You have taken on Club 216, so I don't question your "hidden" strength, LMAO. It's all about "saturation and fatigability." That's the part where you will fail.
All you need to know is UVA 24......VT 0........choke on that my little friend.

And let me redirect.......
"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there." Hooomans words....

P.S. Heaks- he's gone. Get over it. Did I not tell that thick skull of a brain of yours this 10 years ago that your hero can not stay at VT forever? You lost any respect I had for you (I had little to start with) after you bitc%ed and moaned on this board how great Stiney was and you defended him at every turn. Then, when his time was short and when it become obvious he had less than 1 year left, you become "all-knowing" and "agree" to the change, lol. The problem is thick skull, the damage was done from 2007 until 2014ish. That's the Heaks I know. Your the guy that all people can feel better about in everyday life, because........they can always turn to someone like you and say to themselves, "things are looking up." As for the other few posters in the thread, they are mostly fly-by-nighters. They last 2-3 years and gone, but you on the other hand.......I quickly respond to with some aggression. As you know and as I told you in 2006, I don't like people that CHOOSE to be dumb.

Now to redirect.....
"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."<--------Hoooomans words and WITH EVERY POST the heshe ever makes........we will see these words. I promise.

And let me redirect.......
"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there." Hooomans words....

P.S. Heaks- he's gone. Get over it. Did I not tell that thick skull of a brain of yours this 10 years ago that your hero can not stay at VT forever? You lost any respect I had for you (I had little to start with) after you bitc%ed and moaned on this board how great Stiney was and you defended him at every turn. Then, when his time was short and when it become obvious he had less than 1 year left, you become "all-knowing" and "agree" to the change, lol. The problem is thick skull, the damage was done from 2007 until 2014ish. That's the Heaks I know. Your the guy that all people can feel better about in everyday life, because........they can always turn to someone like you and say to themselves, "things are looking up." As for the other few posters in the thread, they are mostly fly-by-nighters. They last 2-3 years and gone, but you on the other hand.......I quickly respond to with some aggression. As you know and as I told you in 2006, I don't like people that CHOOSE to be dumb.

Now to redirect.....
"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."<--------Hoooomans words and WITH EVERY POST the heshe ever makes........we will see these words. I promise.
I appreciate you reposting my words....it just saves me from having to do it. It never gets old posting with someone with such a low IQ.

I appreciate you reposting my words....it just saves me from having to do it. It never gets old posting with someone with such a low IQ.

Well, since you appreciate it, lets do it AGAIN.
"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."<-------your words. P.S. I since a little underlying VT hatred again with your recent post on "saving you from having to do it."

You are welcome.

All you need to know is UVA 24......VT 0........choke on that my little friend.

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."<-----your words...

P.S. I like the increased used of adjectives in your posts. That's something a bit new to describe me in your word, "little friend." LOL, don;t get rattled now 216. Dang, I could have sworn you mentioned about 10 posts back that we were not friends? That's weird and something I would call, "flight of ideas."

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."<-----your words...

P.S. I like the increased used of adjectives in your posts. That's something a bit new to describe me in your word, "little friend." LOL, don;t get rattled now 216. Dang, I could have sworn you mentioned about 10 posts back that we were not friends? That's weird and something I would call, "flight of ideas."
24-0......

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there."

The above words above from club216Hoogal
So Lucas what's the over and under on when you "run me off" or "have me thrown of the board"? Just wondering how much longer I'll be here.....LMAO

So Lucas what's the over and under on when you "run me off" or "have me thrown of the board"? Just wondering how much longer I'll be here.....LMAO

"Choke......and VT has won a NC in what sport? Talk about choking, you have to be one of the biggest all time choking colleges out there." <-------club216Hoogal's words.

I must admit as a Hoo fan that I was surprised to hear that we were playing UG. It must be an "alternate fact". But hey, who knows, maybe we'll be better by then, or at least I hope so. I guess our football dreams are kind of like VT's basketball dreams...to some day be a winner someday again. Enough said.

I must admit as a Hoo fan that I was surprised to hear that we were playing UG. It must be an "alternate fact". But hey, who knows, maybe we'll be better by then, or at least I hope so. I guess our football dreams are kind of like VT's basketball dreams...to some day be a winner someday again. Enough said.
I think that our basketball dreams may be fulfilled long before your football dreams.

The Kickoff Classic has certainly watered itself down by inviting the boo hoos. A 2-10 team doesn't belong in any classic.

I don't care - I want the Hoos to win. I always cheer for ACC out of conference - even the baby blue team.
I can pull for the Hoos, but I wouldn't root for UNCHEAT even if they played the Redskins or Radford High School

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT