ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to THE Ohio State on their title!

hokiemtc

Hokie Hall of Fame
Mar 29, 2002
Those last three games they put together was about as good as it gets on the college level. Very deserving champions, and it still seems weird to me to not be posting "MNC" when talking about the college champ.

I hope they have formally thanked Wisconsin and the Selection Committee.

(Wisc for laying the egg and Selection Committee for dropping TCU.)

If the ACC hadn't peed down their legs a half dozen times and blown 2nd half leads against FSU, then OSU and TCU both would've been in the top 4. FSU was the only team that didn't really belong in the top 4.

Originally posted by hokiemtc:
Those last three games they put together was about as good as it gets on the college level. Very deserving champions, and it still seems weird to me to not be posting "MNC" when talking about the college champ.
JMO as long as there is no spot in the playoff for teams like TCU its still an MNC.

Playoffs were no different than BCS system, other than 4 teams instead of 2. BCS missed it some years, playoffs missed it this year. I promise they will miss it in 2015 also.

Just hurts you doesn't it HR.....you do realize OSU beat the #1 and #2 seed to win the first real National Championship!! If it had been the media driven BCS we would have had FSU versus Bama, now that would have been a joke.....

Remember Ohio needed some BCS type BS to even get in playoffs. The selection committee was biased and crooked. Not to mention Wisconsin taking a dive to help Big 10 get a team in playoffs.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

Remember Ohio needed some BCS type BS to even get in playoffs. The selection committee was biased and crooked. Not to mention Wisconsin taking a dive to help Big 10 get a team in playoffs.
Do you actually believe what you just typed?

Wisconsin did not roll over. Not only that but Wisconsin was favored to win the game and had a lot to play for.

The selection committee was not biased - TCU didn't get in because they only tied for their conference championship and lost to the other conference champion.

TCU and Baylor should have been in the playoffs - but we only have a 4 team playoff.

Give credit to Ohio State - they got the job done on the field.

Too many people are basing TCU's season on one game. Why not base Ohio's season on one game ?

I hate to see it but TCU lose to a conference co-champion. Ohio lost to a 6-6 team.

Ohio State is not 59 points better than Wisconsin. If Wisky had came to play, they would not have got beat 59-0.

Too many people are basing TCU's season on one game. Why not base Ohio's season on one game ?

I hate to see it but TCU lose to a conference co-champion. Ohio lost to a 6-6 team.

Ohio State is not 59 points better than Wisconsin. If Wisky had came to play, they would not have got beat 59-0.
And VT isn't 14 points better than national champion Ohio State either, right? Maybe Ohio State didn't come to play against VT, right?

The Big 12 screwed themselves, HAVE A CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. And any1 who scores 58 points and loses doesn't belong. Congrats Buckeyes job well done
This post was edited on 1/14 7:41 PM by 1bburgfan

TCU has no one to blame but their conference commissioner. As soon as the playoff was put in place, he should have put a conference championship in place. And how do you take TCU that lost head to head with the conference co champion?

Ohio State proved they were the right choice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT