ADVERTISEMENT

Does Fedora commit NCAA violation?

Originally posted by Otis4411:
Tweets to Alabama commit to give him a call trying to flip him. Is he that stupid or drunk?
Smart move. NCAA doesn't care.

I haven't looked him up I thought maybe a recruit he was trying to flip. Why is he tweeting a player signed from 2013?

I haven't looked him up I thought maybe a recruit he was trying to flip. Why is he tweeting a player signed from 2013?
Because his hat band is to tight.
This post was edited on 2/11 8:06 AM by 1bburgfan

The NCAA is on the verge of legalizing all cheating in recruiting. In other words anything goes. With this deal where schools can now pay players 2,500 dollars for laundry and incidentals, some schools (we all know who they are) will pay an extra 2500 under the table to recruits.

The NCAA should forget about money and return college sports to college sports.

The kid is buried on the depth chart and looking to transfer.

Bingo! Smart move by Fedora. I agree, the NCAA does not care

We have had articles, message boards, and other social media sites filled with UNC violations of NCAA regulations for at LEAST the last 18 months, and new things or "violations" seem to pop up every 3 months, or at least we here of another UNC "incident" every 3 months, yet............NOTHING from the NCAA. This is a case in which the old saying, "I will believe it when I see it" applies as it relates to CONSEQUENCES for UNC's actions. I just do not see any consequences and I have not read ONE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT stating the NCAA is back on campus or has been back on campus investigating the new allegations from academic fraud. I have read "word of mouth" statements and "message board posts" stating the NCAA is actively investigating the academic fraud allegations, but again, I have yet to see ONE document produced by a major media source stating the NCAA has been or was on campus investigating.

Therefore, in conclusion, great move by Fedora. I truly do not believe the NCAA cares and I do not believe the NCAA is actively or has actively investigated the academic fraud allegations. When I see some kind of document stating that to be the case, I will believe it.
This post was edited on 2/11 3:13 PM by lucustookis

I could go on and on. The investigation is ongoing. The more pressure put on the NCAA by advertising this the better.

WNCN

Wake will be another ACC team we all start to scratch our heads about. A good friends son goes to Bowling Green and told me that while Clawson was there a lot of players started to show up on campus with shiny new orange cars. One of them was a 4 star from Fla.

This post was edited on 2/12 10:01 AM by LakeErieHokie

Originally posted by LakeErieHokie:
Wake will be another ACC team we all start to scratch our heads about. A good friends son goes to Bowling Green and told me that while Clawson was there a lot of players started to show up on campus with shiny new orange cars. One of them was a 4 star from Fla.

This is not a cool thing to put out there without having a little more evidence to back this up. Clawson has always been a class act who does things the right way. He is a very good coach and Wake is lucky to have him.

Originally posted by LakeErieHokie:

I heard they were all shiny new blue cars.

Yeah probably but I'm not sure if this is one of them.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Re: Bingo! Smart move by Fedora. I agree, the NCAA does not care

Originally posted by lucustookis:

We have had articles, message boards, and other social media sites filled with UNC violations of NCAA regulations for at LEAST the last 18 months, and new things or "violations" seem to pop up every 3 months, or at least we here of another UNC "incident" every 3 months, yet............NOTHING from the NCAA. This is a case in which the old saying, "I will believe it when I see it" applies as it relates to CONSEQUENCES for UNC's actions. I just do not see any consequences and I have not read ONE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT stating the NCAA is back on campus or has been back on campus investigating the new allegations from academic fraud. I have read "word of mouth" statements and "message board posts" stating the NCAA is actively investigating the academic fraud allegations, but again, I have yet to see ONE document produced by a major media source stating the NCAA has been or was on campus investigating.

Therefore, in conclusion, great move by Fedora. I truly do not believe the NCAA cares and I do not believe the NCAA is actively or has actively investigated the academic fraud allegations. When I see some kind of document stating that to be the case, I will believe it.

This post was edited on 2/11 3:13 PM by lucustookis

Nearly 100 days have passed since the release of the Wainstein report, and UNC still appears far from reaching the closure that it seeks.

In June, the NCAA announced it would reopen its investigation into academic fraud at UNC. With no information about the status of the investigation, many wonder just when the end might come.

"I don't anticipate it being that soon," said Athletic Director Bubba Cunningham. "Just because one investigation is completed, you don't want to rush the process of another investigation."

The NCAA - which declined to comment - previously closed its investigation into UNC in 2012, but reopened it because additional people agreed to cooperate

Is a quote from UNCheats AD enough proof?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT