ADVERTISEMENT

ECU in game.

good hard running.. Marshawn looking better each week.. I love Sam.. but would like to see more Trayvon and less Rogers..

And now Ford gets into the act. Nice. :)
haha i know.. we might want to really appreciate #1 before it is gone... sucks because i would love to have another year of evans, ford, and hodges with another year of experience and a stout D...

38-0 at half? Good heavens.
Beamer really should have been forced (quietly) to retire 4 years ago. He does that and we might be loaded enough now to be playoff contenders on an annual basis. Beamer nearly killed the program he had built. Thank god for our new AD. He has brought in exactly the coach we needed to rebuild the program. In the 3 games this year alone he has shown what could have been the past 4 years.o_O

Beamer really should have been forced (quietly) to retire 4 years ago. He does that and we might be loaded enough now to be playoff contenders on an annual basis. Beamer nearly killed the program he had built. Thank god for our new AD. He has brought in exactly the coach we needed to rebuild the program. In the 3 games this year alone he has shown what could have been the past 4 years.o_O
+1, and thanks to our new AD our basketball fans can also look forward to some great basketball when football season is over!

Looks great so far. We need to continue success on the field so we can recruit some depth. We take some key injuries and the wheels will fall off the bus. Really exciting though to see some real offense. As said before by some great football mind, "Offense and defense are not mutually exclusive."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT