ADVERTISEMENT

Fatherson ?

LMAO....you really aren't very smart......just remember ACC > SEC by a freakin MILE.......Bennett > Calipari......UConn > Kentucky.....keep posting, you are good for a laugh. If Kitty Kats don't go undefeated in that weak conference they should ban basketball in Kentucky. Hopefully UVA will be able to make the NCAA tourney, according to your knowledge they probably not in yet......LMAO......stop with the stupid post, I'm cracking a rib laughing so hard.

Let's compare Strength of Schedules at the end of the season after you finish that tough SEC conference.....LOL

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

It's late January, time to focus on spring football, baseball and softball.
Allright HR. Our BB team has been so bad for so long I kind of gave up following it.

Originally posted by leeanderthal:

Our BB team has been so bad for so long I kind of gave up following it.
Yep. We're paying the price right now for some really bad past leadership and some outright bad luck too. Sometimes its hard to watch. But good leaders have arrived and are tirelessly rebuilding, and our future is looking much brighter now. I'm still following, and enjoying watching some of our new talented young players as they develop. They are badly outmanned this season, but next year they'll be joined with a new infusion of talent and we will suddenly be a lot better for the first time in quite a while.

Jolly I would agree VT is going to be much improved in the next couple of years.....your coach looks like Curly from the 3 Stooges but he is a good get for Tech.

He's doing a good job coaching. You can see the team improving in several ways. Our ball movement is much better than it has been in years and we're getting better shots as a result. We had a miserable start with turnovers but we're cutting down on those, and playing pretty good defense most games. The problem is this team has to face top 10 rebounding teams night in and night out it negates our defense as they just keep playing volleyball with us, while we rarely get more than one shot on our offensive end. If we can ever find a team that doesn't murder us on the boards we might have a fighting chance to pull out a win if we get Bibbs back and we can hit a few more foul shots. The guys are playing with a lot of heart and keeping their heads up too. There's still a lot to like if you can look past all the L's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT