ADVERTISEMENT

Fuente is the Real Deal.

Feb 19, 2007
Congrats on the hire. The other thing that you should be excited about is Fuente keeping Bud Foster on staff. Foster will keep your defense good while Fuente goes to work on your offense.

I told ya you would be singing the Memphis Blues. And I might have gotten lucky with that call but give me some credit you Sunny Beach! :D

Now you guys have an offensive minded coach to go with that Foster D. You guys have got to be excited about the future with that combo...'cause I know I'm not! ;)

Reactions: Hampton Roads 6
I'm excited about the future of the ACC because of all the good coaches we have in the league now. Fuente, Petrino, Fisher, Sweeney, Doeren, Narduzzi, Fedora, Cutcliffe, Clausen, Adazzio are all outstanding coaches and a step up overall from what we used to have in the ACC 5-10 years ago. Now we have to wait and see who Miami, Virginia and Syracuse hire.

FSU and Clemson have kind of carried the ACC's reputation on a National Level the last 4 or 5 years. But now I think the ACC has the potential of having 6-7 ranked teams on a yearly basis once all of the changes in the league have their full effect. The most likely teams to be ranked regularly are FSU, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Louisville, Miami and North Carolina. That's 3 teams from the Coastal and 3 from the Atlantic. Then you throw in teams like NC State, Duke and Pitt and they can be in the mix too.
Georgia Tech is usually pretty good too but that Triple Option reliance makes it hard to be consistent year in and year out unless you have the players to make that system work.
I'm definitely excited to see the commitment to football from all of the ACC members.

Hmmm...why can't you guys admit that my Pack has a rich football tradition?

Average Cost of new house $58,100.00
Average Income per year $17,500.00
Average Monthly Rent $280.00
Cost of a gallon of Gas 86 cents
Toyota Corola $3,698.00
Mercury Cougar XR7 $6,430.00
The Sahara Desert experiences snow for 30 minutes
63 Americans are taken hostage in the American Embassy in Tehran
Atari releases Asteroids game
PACKed House was a freshman at NC State

Last edited:
I'm excited about the future of the ACC because of all the good coaches we have in the league now. Fuente, Petrino, Fisher, Sweeney, Doeren, Narduzzi, Fedora, Cutcliffe, Clausen, Adazzio are all outstanding coaches and a step up overall from what we used to have in the ACC 5-10 years ago. Now we have to wait and see who Miami, Virginia and Syracuse hire.

FSU and Clemson have kind of carried the ACC's reputation on a National Level the last 4 or 5 years. But now I think the ACC has the potential of having 6-7 ranked teams on a yearly basis once all of the changes in the league have their full effect. The most likely teams to be ranked regularly are FSU, Clemson, Virginia Tech, Louisville, Miami and North Carolina. That's 3 teams from the Coastal and 3 from the Atlantic. Then you throw in teams like NC State, Duke and Pitt and they can be in the mix too.
Georgia Tech is usually pretty good too but that Triple Option reliance makes it hard to be consistent year in and year out unless you have the players to make that system work.
I'm definitely excited to see the commitment to football from all of the ACC members.

unCheat will be carrying on in the NCAA jailhouse soon if there is any justice!

Reactions: Flashman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT