ADVERTISEMENT

***INsider: Jauan Williams On VT Visit***

jason stamm

Hokie Hall of Fame
Staff
Aug 11, 2008
Guys, last night, I had an INsider update on four-star OL Richard Merritt. Tonight, I talked with his teammate, Jauan Williams, No. 102 in the Rivals250. It was also the first time Williams had been to VT, for the spring game.

Williams called it s "great visit" and said he saw "great facilities." He really liked meeting coach Frank Beamer and getting to take pictures with him and assistant coach Stacy Searels. Williams told me the coaches were the best part of the visit and what susprised him the most. He said he and Searels have a "real good relationship. He stays close and connected."

This spring, Williams has been to Maryland, Penn State, Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee and Ohio State. He also told me Ohio State is "just somewhere I gotta go." Williams also wants to get to Florida, Florida State, Michigan, Michigan State, Georgia and Virginia this summer.

He plans on naming a top 10 on Nov. 1. Right now, I'd say the Hokies are a pretty safe bet to make that list, but we'll see past that.

Full story coming, but as always, what's posted here, STAYS HERE. Don't de-value your own subscription by giving away information to others who don't pay like you do. It's also a violation of our terms of service and will result in the termination of your subscription.

Reactions: hokiebrent96
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News