ADVERTISEMENT

Liberty projections

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
All the talk is about Tenn.....what's the guess on the score against Liberty?

"Guess" would be the operative word here, I think. There's no way of knowing even in the slightest what we're going to see on offense in that game.

I will, however, guess that the defense will hold Liberty to 10 points or less.

28-0. As secret as Fuentes has been I just cant see him opening up his whole offense. Wouldnt be suprised to see them get a lead and get some younger players playing time in the second half.

Ok I'll go out on the limb... VT 62 - 3
Can't see a high scoring game on our part.just enough to win. Like some one else said get ahead and use younger players.tn won't see any more than it takes to win on either side of the ball.taking a risk with possibly getting the first string hurt when we get ahead makes no sense with TN on tap. Lower score 21/7 tech.turn the dogs out on TN not liberty.

I agree with posters on a lower scoring game. But if plays work they work and we could easily score more. On the other hand - this should be a pretty big game for Liberty and they may play like they have nothing to lose. One thing I know - we don't take this game seriously and we could lose. Not too distant memory of Madison game.

Being familiar with both teams, I am scared to guess or predict score. But I look for game to be decided early, regardless of score or who wins.
I just hope no one goes on radio and puts a W in win column before the game. When JMU came to town that day, "VT already had the W" according to some within the "building".

Being familiar with both teams, I am scared to guess or predict score. But I look for game to be decided early, regardless of score or who wins.
I just hope no one goes on radio and puts a W in win column before the game. When JMU came to town that day, "VT already had the W" according to some within the "building".
Liberty is no Appy St.....VT should roll this cupcake with ease.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT