ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville at Virginia

Hampton Roads 6

Hokie Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2003
Who does one root for in a game like this ? Bennett is a nicer guy than Pinto, but I despise the players on both teams.

VT > UVA > Other ACC Schools > everyone else.

There are 6 kids from VA on the UVA team. 0 on the Louisville team.

I'll cheer for the VA kids even if they made the wrong/misguided mistake of going to UVA.

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:

Who does one root for in a game like this ? Bennett is a nicer guy than Pinto, but I despise the players on both teams.
Easy pick HR. UVA all the way.

Go Hoos
dead.r191677.gif

HR if you have to think about this one I worry about you....Go Hoos!!!! Pinto just a notch below Calipari in my book, both scum.

Imagine the dilemma I face! Is it possible for both teams to lose? Louisvilles only real weapon is "feed the monster" and UVAs pack line defense is custom made to stop that kind of offense, especially when the "monster" is not really that tall. A team with size would feed the ball over top of that gimmick defense all day long but Im not sure Louisville has that kind of size to do it (most teams dont). Louisvilles only hope to pull off a win is if the guards hit from outside and the dirty birds have been inconsistant with this all year. As much as I hate to say it, I think UVA wins this one going away...

Originally posted by Hampton Roads 6:
24-13 Half time. looks like 2 bad high school teams playing .
HR,you raskal ,are you watching this game? UL tried the spread several games ago. They don't have the speed to run it properly.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

I did not watch any of game . College softball has started and college baseball starts Friday . I doubt if I watch any basketball remainder of season .

That's great news HR.....please don't watch any UVA games.....we are winning without you, don't jinx us by watching.

I do not plan to watch any UVA games. I have only watched one possession all year. UVA scored to tie the score and I quit watching. can't even recall who they were playing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT