ADVERTISEMENT

Marshawn Williams retires

Hoos19NC

Hokie Hall of Fame
Jun 28, 2012
Sorry to hear about his knee injury ending his career. Hate for anyone to have to stop playing a game they love.

Sorry to hear about his knee injury ending his career. Hate for anyone to have to stop playing a game they love.
Yes, it is a real shame, but we saw this coming. 3 knee injuries in 3 years pretty much sealed his fate. He is a really good kid. Hope he completes his degree and lands a job doing something he'd really enjoy doing later in life.

For some strange reason, our RB's haven't had much luck in college or later in the NFL. From Kevin Jones, to Ryan Williams and David Wilson. All could have had good long careers but it didn't happen for any of them due to injuries.

Retires? Our local paperboy recently decided to give it up and call it quits. He retired. Now.....I still think their is a chance he comes out of retirement and shows up in the produce section at Kroger's one day, LMAO

Leave it to a VT hating Hoo to use the word "retires" as it relates to a 21-22 year old kid not choosing to play football anymore. What a tool you are.

Retires? Our local paperboy recently decided to give it up and call it quits. He retired. Now.....I still think their is a chance he comes out of retirement and shows up in the produce section at Kroger's one day, LMAO

Leave it to a VT hating Hoo to use the word "retires" as it relates to a 21-22 year old kid not choosing to play football anymore. What a tool you are.
If he never plays football again that would be considered retired. Are you sure you attended college?

You are truly a faux arrogant butthead. You should check out the paperboy opening. It may fit your people skill set. I could see you driving down a street throwing those Kroger ads onto driveways, bragging about how smart you are. It would fit your people skill set perfectly. Go troll somewhere else, you disgust me.

Reactions: Hoos19NC
Good luck Marshawn. You gave VT your all on every carry and loved doing it. That's what I'll remember about you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT