ADVERTISEMENT

Nice home win against FSU today

BigDaddyHokie

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2007
Was looking a little forward to the ACC tournament before Clark got hurt again. Who knows though, we might be able to upset a team or two.

Great to see things rockin' at the Cassell too. It was like old times today.
The fans were loud, I heard it wasn't a sell out, how many does Cassell hold? A good win for sure especially after GT upset ND to stay one behind. It is going to be a battle to see which team doesn't have to play 1st day of ACC tourn. VT, FSU and GT all have a shot.

Well I started out the season by saying I thought we would win 18 games but after our start I had to throttle back on that. We will have to battle pretty hard to get in. I am proud of the way Buzz has our guys playing . If we can just play as hard on the road we just might make it.

The fans were loud, I heard it wasn't a sell out, how many does Cassell hold? A good win for sure especially after GT upset ND to stay one behind. It is going to be a battle to see which team doesn't have to play 1st day of ACC tourn. VT, FSU and GT all have a shot.
Cassell holds a little under 10K. It was a great, loud, crowd yesterday, did not hear the final attendance, but the fans are finally getting back behind our team. I think NC State is still in the mix playing for that first round bye too. I like our chances - holding the tie breaker over all our competitors - and a favorable schedule. GT concerns me the most and I think we've still got some work to do. But its nice to finally be out of last place and the dark ages being over.

Cassell holds a little under 10K. It was a great, loud, crowd yesterday, did not hear the final attendance, but the fans are finally getting back behind our team. I think NC State is still in the mix playing for that first round bye too. I like our chances - holding the tie breaker over all our competitors - and a favorable schedule. GT concerns me the most and I think we've still got some work to do. But its nice to finally be out of last place and the dark ages being over.
I know you guys are enjoying being competitive again in a very tough conference. I don't ever remember when the ACC was so tough from top to bottom. Every win is a good win and usually a hard fought win. Glad to hear the fans are showing up and supporting these boys. The ACC tournament should be a great one!!!

They announced it was a sellout -- 4th one this year, 2nd one this month (out of only 2 home games this month -- WTF).

There have been a couple years that an underdog won ACC. On paper, Carolina should win it, but game is played on the court.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT