ADVERTISEMENT

Oregon defense

I don't know if we have the athletes on offense to beat them, but I think the Foster scheme would stop them as the osu scheme did last night.. Their offense is really not much different from GT's except that the third option is a pass vs pitch. it was very interesting to watch. In fact I often thought OSU was using a VT scheme last night. Brilliant preparation by OSU.

Buds D can keep VT in just about any game.......Meyer did an incredible job bringing OSU back after 2 unbelievable loses at QB. He deserves national coach of the year honors after this comeback.

Heck Yes...Urban and the Whole Team needs to get a Tattoo , If his players can find a place to put It. looks Like the Buckeye players Spent all their "support money " on Tattoos . Wonder where that money came from, I remember they was in Trouble once over a Tattoo Deal /Trade for Jerseys...Who Knows but Urban ...carry on ...I know we was talking about Defense, so defend the tattoos

Originally posted by Jackcrow:

Heck Yes...Urban and the Whole Team needs to get a Tattoo , If his players can find a place to put It.
laugh.r191677.gif

Another lesson in reserving a spot for your national championship trophy.

Back to planet earth, Oregon would beat us by 28 points

1. Our offense is among the worst in America. We would not move the ball. We would not score over 20 points.

2. Because of our offenses quick 3 and outs and repeated 3 and outs, our D would get exhausted and eventually, Oregon would break through and score about 48 points.

To beat a team like Oregon or any high powered offense, you have to give your defense rest. The way you give a defense rest is by a very consistent running game or.........a solid short passing game that takes time off the clock......or a running QB like Ohio State had that can bail on a play that was a short pass design and simply turn up field and run for 7 yards. When you do this, you beat Oregon. It's not about VT's defense to beat Oregon........VT does not have the offense to beat Oregon. VT does not have the offense to help out its defense.

Re: Back to planet earth, Oregon would beat us by 28 points

Smart post Lucas...that's exactly how OSU beat Orwgon, very insightful post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT