ADVERTISEMENT

Predictions on when our AD will announce our new coach

[QUOTE="REMOVED QUOTE FOR TOS VIOLATION

:D[/QUOTE]
I think you're right about the time frame, but who is the new coach going to be?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hearing a lot of rumors from my Georgia buds that they believe Chad Morris is headed to UGA....that doesn't jive with Lucas's predictions. Fun time of the year.....

Monday or late Sunday afternoon. But it will be early next week for sure. Recruiting window is narrow in the month of Dec. because of Bowl Games . From what I have heard in the last two weeks and what has been posted and printed in articles today, VT has about got their man. Same one that I heard about. Let someone else post it If they hadn't already.

Late Sunday or early Monday, even if VT makes a bowl game by going 6-6 or 5-7, it will Not be a January 2016 Bowl game so need a new HC asap the 12th consec win over the hoos!

Well all the writers think Fuente.

I like his resume too. The recruits will like his youth. He'd be my choice after Bud Foster.

Foster can find work easy with his success at VT. One successful stop at a smaller school as head coach and he could get a big time job.

On second thought, as I said on another post, the best candidates are going bowling with their current teams so we may not hear anything until after the first of the year. And do we really want a coach that would turn their backs on their current team before their bowl?

On second thought, as I said on another post, the best candidates are going bowling with their current teams so we may not hear anything until after the first of the year. And do we really want a coach that would turn their backs on their current team before their bowl?
It's not uncommon. Will happen in most cases.

I predict it will be announced on Sunday as Fuentes and that Foster will stay. This is per my inside guys.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT