ADVERTISEMENT

Sick and tired

MadMaxHokie

Signee
Aug 22, 2015
i am sick and tired of the bad mouthing of coach Beamer. Let's thank him. He bleeds Maroon and orange. I know his career is almost over. He was here for 29 years. So with the next coach I expect no patience but win win win. And when we struggle we get rid of them quickly. The times are a changing but a new coach may not meet our expectations and we continue to Complain...the grass is not always greener on the other side. I met coach Beamer this summer as I was wondering through the new facility. It was the greatest day of my life and I took a selfy and thanked him for all the years. He cared about me and my son going to tech and asked many questions. He is a person who loves the school. SHOW HIM RESPECT AS YOU WOULD YOUR PARENTS. he made us what we are. So we are having a tough year. It's only a game and coach Beamer is our dad. From me. THANK YOU for all the good years, for bringing Pride to VT, for making me excited each Saturday....regardless if we win or lose. I love VT! I too am VT class of 80 and my son is class of 2019. Tradition, honor, pride, is VT so let's get together and support coach Beamer as we will miss him turst me we will miss him.....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News