ADVERTISEMENT

The best thing for your program would be to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoos19NC: Venables is making almost $1.5M at Clemson. He loves working for Dabo and his wife/family love living in Tigertown. He would be a grand slam hire for UVA but would your administration be willing to make that type of monetary commitment to hire him?

Hoos19NC: Venables is making almost $1.5M at Clemson. He loves working for Dabo and his wife/family love living in Tigertown. He would be a grand slam hire for UVA but would your administration be willing to make that type of monetary commitment to hire him?
Money wouldn't be an issue......lord knows we way over paid for what we have now. I'm not confident enough in our AD to make a good hire like Venables.

"And yes you do have an agenda against Bryan Stinespring because you alternate between posting where VT's O and D rank with making posts about how much Stiney has destroyed VT football. Its quite clear that you post just so you can go on more rants and argue when someone doesn't agree with you. You never answered my question though, what do you hope to accomplish by ranting on Stiney constantly on a free board?
The only thing we can agree on is the main culprit, Frank Beamer, needs to move on period.

You have made several fallacies. Did you know that studies show that those who use lots of fallacies in arguments may have a lower intellectual capacity. With that in mind, you then feel as if you are entitled to a question for me? LOL. Fact is, you HATE when I give O and D stats over the years. It sickens you. It bothers you. Why? Because your blind love for Coach Beamer over the years in that mind of yours can not fathom the thought of him actually making a mistake offensively for so long. That is why you hate O and D stats. I stand by my opinion of Stinespring on staff. It is one of the biggest mistakes Beamer has made and it has/will be his downfall and initial step out the door as VT Coach. That's not an agenda. That's my opinion, and again, the ole fallacy of "you have an agenda" for when someone has a different opinion than yours does not work on this board. Do you not understand that? Do you know how many have came, tried it, and gone? Dude, get back to TSL. The ole "you have an agenda" fallacy has no weight here. The sad part about you and me agreeing on Frank Beamer as the main culprit is that people of your nature are long overdue. You would not have agreed 5-7 years ago. You see, the damage is done now. It's to late to suddenly have an epiphany about Beamer being the main culprit. Years to fix. That epiphany needed to occur 8 years ago.[/QUOTE]

LMAO sure man. Yeah I really get hot and bothered when you post O and D stats that I can simply google or use my own eyes to see. And no I have never had blind love for Frank Beamer, yet another made up lie by you. You show your ignorance and idiocy every single time you post. I don't make things up unlike you. You do have an agenda, keep denying it all you want. I asked you a simply question that you can't answer and I'm the one with a low intellect? Again what do you hope to accomplish with your long winded hate rants on Bryan Stinespring? It's not a fallacy if its the truth.

Reactions: RB4
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT