ADVERTISEMENT

The French are glad to see Michigan State loose.

BigDaddyHokie

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 24, 2007
That is a big deal in that region. I thought they were too talented and deep to get beat by anyone in that bracket.

Didn't hurt my feelings, but you have to beat the team in front of you. Yesterday showed just how easy it is to lose to anyone in the tournament.

That is a big deal in that region. I thought they were too talented and deep to get beat by anyone in that bracket.
MSU has been a little out of kilter from time to time. Hoos started the season a little askew, but once they got it together they showed they have the ability to win it all.

I look for Hoos to have trouble in Chicago. That's a long ways from John Paul Jones place. Oh, sure they won in Raleigh or wherever they played first 2 games at, but that was not that far away from hooville. They are not known as a road team.

I look for Hoos to have trouble in Chicago. That's a long ways from John Paul Jones place. Oh, sure they won in Raleigh or wherever they played first 2 games at, but that was not that far away from hooville. They are not known as a road team.
13-7 on the road or neutral courts......ISU will be a test, but at this point all games will be tough.

In the NCAA playoffs every team you meet has bad intentions but I still believe they will make it through to the final 4.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT